Reservoirs ensure water is available, especially, in times of dire need.
The challenge, however, arises when users inadvertently leave the commodity to overflow and waste away, resulting in shortages at crucial moments.
A teaching assistant of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Technology is providing a solution by developing an automatic water control and management system.
Abdullah Mohammed Zainudeen, an Aerospace Engineering graduate is CEO of Abz Automations.
The Tech startup seeks to eliminate manual repetitive tasks through the development of hardware and software solutions aimed at specific.
Their flagship product known as the AutoX, is an automatic water control and management system.
This product has two primary functions, first, to stop the overflow of tanks and to automatically fill tanks when they are low on water.
“This product derives knowledge from Mechanical and electronics and electrical engineering to arrive at the aforementioned solution.
“The advantages that come with using this product are: It saves cost, water, energy and protects water pumps,” he said.
It displays water level at all times and can be accessed on mobile phones.
It prevents weakening of structures caused by overflow of tanks.
It eliminates the inconvenience of manually operating your water tank.
So far, Abdullah has installed the product in many parts of the Ashanti region.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Voting should start at 7 am and end at 3 pm – EC proposes
Six-year-old girl rescued from Alajo storm drain
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilize domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Livestream: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship
Assault on Citi FM journalist: NMC writes to National Security Ministry for update on investigations
India unlikely to resume sizable Covid-19 vaccine exports until October
Lands Minister, Abu Jinapor embarks on aerial tour of River Pra