Social Media was on fire on Wednesday when two sisters released a video accusing Nigerian singer, Davido of impregnating one of them and refusing to take responsibilities.
The lady who appeared in the video with her sister identified as Helen claimed she met the musician through his manager named Lati at a party in Lagos.
Responding to the trending video, the singer said the lady’s alleged pregnancy is “audio pregnancy,” meaning the pregnancy is either not real, or that the lady’s claim that he is responsible isn’t true.
As the video continued to trend on the internet, Davido who did not find the accusation and the trend funny anymore, further denied it and promised to give N1 million to whoever will provide necessary information to aid the arrest of the girls.
However, the two young ladies on hearing this, released a new video via their Instagram account, claiming that they were just joking.
Davido in a new tweet revealed that he has found the girls and also promised to sue them for N30bn damages.
He tweeted “FOUND THEM I will be suing both culprits for N30 billion in damages !!! Dem go s@&t that money for kirikiri !! Now back to #RISKY”
- MP for Kumawu, Philip Basoah is dead
- Gold Mafia: Gold smuggler sneaks $40 million worth of gold out of Ghana every month
- ‘Why approve the man who caused me such pain?’ Sam George questions Minority MP colleagues
- Speaker slams Kamala Harris’ take on LGBTQ+ in Ghana, calls out Akufo-Addo
- Sights and sounds: Akufo-Addo hosts Kamala Harris at banquet
- Armed police officers and soldiers clash in Accra central as traders run for their lives
- Black Stars: 5 things we learned from the two games against Angola
- Playback: Kamala Harris addressed Ghanaians from Black Star Square
- ‘It was too big a risk to start him’- Hughton on Thomas Partey against Angola
- Treason trial: Court demands death certificate of Dr Mac-Palm
- IMF reluctant to approve bailout because of huge budget deficit – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana has failed to play its foreign policy well – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Ghana should be careful not to fall into a geopolitical trap – Dr. Hlorvor
- Ghana is important to the US – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Gold Mafia: Kenyan once honoured with ‘Lifetime Africa Achievement’ uncovered as Africa’s foremost gold smuggler
- Why Ebo Whyte’s ‘Just The Tip’ is a ‘maybe’
- You can’t intervene in anti-LGBTQ+ bill; you’re not in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo
- Tarkwa Rotary Club conducts medical screening for inmates of Tarkwa prisons
- The stories of slavery must be told – US Vice President after visiting Cape Coast Castle
- GhLA CEO Hayford Siaw honoured by global philanthropy organisation, Reach for Change
- World Water Day: Youth engagement maximized to achieve SDG 6
- Livestream: PM Express discusses US-Ghana relations
- Hey please! I am in charge – Bagbin tells Akufo-Addo over anti-LGBTQ+ bill
- Bole-Bamboi MP calls for rerun of the election that approved six ministerial nominees
- ‘He devoted himself to the Danquah-Dombo-Busia tradition’ – Akufo-Addo eulogises late Kumawu MP