Lionel Messi will return to Paris St-Germain’s starting line-up on Saturday for the first time since making an unauthorised trip to Saudi Arabia.
The Ligue 1 leaders, who have suffered three defeats in their past four home games, face AC Ajaccio on Saturday.
“He [Messi] will start tomorrow,” PSG manager Christophe Galtier said.
“I spoke with him on Tuesday to see what his mindset was and I found him very determined to play.”
Messi, who has a role as a tourism ambassador for Saudi Arabia, apologised to his team-mates last Friday for making the unauthorised trip.
The 35-year-old returned to training on Monday having been left out of the squad for their 3-1 win at Troyes the previous day.
“He’s very eager to win that title,” Galtier added.
“With him in the team we’ll have to adjust compared to what we did against Troyes. Leo is Leo. I’m not going to go into statistics but when he’s with us we have to strike a different balance.”
Messi is set to leave PSG when his contract expires in the summer.
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers
- Dr UN Award incredibly stupid; I can’t believe I fell for that nonsense – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police apologise to public inconvenienced during protest
- GPL Week 2: Eric Bosomtwi stunner buries Kotoko in Bibiani
- Rwanda suspends coach for Black Queens are “like men” comment after 7-0 demolition
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo