Ghana’s inflation rate in 2022 has been one of the most discussed issues amongst policy makers and ordinary citizens alike.
This is due to the sharp increments in the rate recorded over the period.
This has consequently contributed to the country’s current economic crisis which have affected many businesses and livelihoods.
Amidst what seems like a terrible situation, some experts have however indicated that the situation may get better in the coming year.
Tonight on PM Express’ Business Edition, host, George Wiafe, interacts with government statistician, Professor Samuel Kobina Annim, to assess the situation and examine whether or not the country’s rising inflation rate will end anytime soon.
Click this link to watch:
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- We ‘neutralised’ 6 armed men in Bawku – GAF on allegations of killing 7 locals
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Digital Cooperation Organization hosts 2nd General Assembly in Riyadh
- We were not consulted on National Rental Assistance Scheme – Tenant’s Union
- Overheating, reusing oil increases cholesterol levels – Expert advises
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Teacher confesses to having sex in classroom with 12-year-old, police say
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Nigeria disagrees with ‘surprise’ Moody’s downgrade – Finance minister
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Alleged spy balloon over US is weather device – China
- I was admonishing Senyo Hosi on his emotions, not bondholders – John Kumah
- Public outrage in South Africa over possible Spurs sponsorship deal
- Let’s give peace a chance -U/E Regional Minister appeals
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- NPP likely to hold presidential primaries in November
- Designer Paco Rabanne dies aged 88