This afternoon, the State of Play, we focus on the living conditions of Ghanaians five years into the Akufo-Addo-Bawumia government.
Salaries and living conditions in the country amidst unfulfilled promises have been topical this week, with aggrieved workers vowing to resist any adjustment below 10 per cent.
Five years ago, Vice President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia got Ghanaians talking with his numerous speeches in the run-up to the 2016 elections and definitely made a mark on this particular mantra.
On the fourth edition of the politically incorrect State of Play, our crack political team will analyse the living conditions of the ordinary Ghanaian.
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 2 more people
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- SIM re-registration: National Security has warned Akufo-Addo against blockage – Deputy Minority Whip
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- 2 sustain gunshot wounds at mining firm in Samreboi
- Halt operations in Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve – Lands Ministry tells Chairman ‘Wontumi”s mining company
- Banking Sector Clean-up: We should have allowed institutional disciplines to work – Alhassan Andani
- Woman kills former landlord with hammer, steals $40k through forged checks
- Labour MP suspended, apologises after calling Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng ‘superficially’ black
- Video of alleged ‘galamsey’ men in gun battle with authorities emerges on social media
- GRA set to roll out E-invoicing from tomorrow October 1
- US-based Oakley signs agreement with Benjamin Azamati
- 16 suspects arrested over shooting incident at Asaman Tamfoe
- Ivory Coast raises cocoa farmgate price by 9% for 2022/2023 harvest
- Pact with Rabat is in force and being implemented – Head of Spanish Diplomacy
- Good Morning America celebrates Ghana as host Robin Roberts explores the country
- MultiChoice teams up with BetKing to launch SuperPicks for new football season
- Ed Sheeran must face copyright trial over Thinking Out Loud, judge rules
- ‘Skills 4 Success’ trains teachers in digital skills
- Black Panther’s Danai Gurira, Robin Roberts tour Accra on Good Morning America segment
- ‘I predicted my goal against Czech Republic in 2006’ – Asamoah Gyan
- Let’s build capacities of SMEs to harness full potential of e-commerce – GIZ