Former President John Mahama has paid a visit to veteran actress Grace Nortey in her home.
Taking to Facebook, a member of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) legal team, Edudzi Kudzo Tameklo, noted that the visit took place on Monday.
In some of the pictures, Grace Nortey was seen in a white dress surrounded by her family.
In another picture, the 85-year-old was seen sharing a laugh with the former president.
“The man with the heart of gold: JM drove through the rains this morning to go visit veteran actress Grace Nortey. Kindness is the sunshine in which true love lives. JM is just one of a kind!” Mr Tamakloe wrote on his page.
Grace Nortey has played several lead roles on Ghanaian television.
She has been active in the film, theatre and drama industry for over five decades and is considered as one of the ace actresses and pioneers of Ghanaian theatre and drama.
Meanwhile, Grace Nortey is not the only veteran actor former President John Mahama has paid a visit to and/or helped.
In June, Veteran Kumawood actor, George Appiah Kubi, disclosed that Mr Mahama has been taking care of some veteran actors and the wives of some deceased actors for some time now.
The actor popularly known as Paa George said that through his colleague Mr Beautiful, Mr Mahama povides some of them with money and food occasionally.
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- Playback: The Probe discuss Ghana’s gold-for-oil barter
- 2022 World Cup: ‘Black Stars still have a big chance of making last 16’ – Otto Addo
- My ex got married and I’m single and completely heartbroken
- Ghanaian Teacher wins Instill Education competition
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- Economic activity moderates – BoG
- Ghanaians have become too complacent about HIV – Ghana AIDS Commission boss
- As ‘father’ of the party, I don’t support any NDC executive aspirant – Mahama
- World’s longest-serving president to continue 43-year-rule
- Central University VC pushes for new legal education regime
- Hijab-wearing Nurses scare patients – Maulvi Bin Salih recounts discriminatory practices against some Muslims
- Multimedia’s HR Manager Raymond Larbie bags LLB
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Qatar 2022: Mixed reactions from football lovers as Ghana clash with South Korea
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- Mahama, Asiedu Nketia, other NDC gurus mourn with Ofosu-Ampofo
- 2022 World Cup: Jordan, Gideon Mensah start as Otto Addo makes three changes for South Korea clash
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive