Audio By Carbonatix
The National Youth Authority CEO is one vote away from representing the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in Parliament after he won primaries in the Bortianor Ngleshie Amanfro constituency.

Sylvester Tetteh was one of the aspirants who defeated the sitting MP after he was declared the winner by the Principal Electoral Officer of the Electoral Commission Kwabena Ape Ayeh.
He polled 317 out 540 vote cast to kick the incumbent Habib Sad and four others out of Parliament in a keenly contested primary.

The incumbent MP received 178 vote followed by Frederick Abban 36, George Osei Ware and Gifty Mensah polled zero vote.
In his victory speech Mr Tetteh thanked his supporters and his campaign team for their hard work for has resulted in his victory.
He said it is time to heal and be together as one family with the defeated contestants.
According to him, they dine from the same table so they will continue to work together to make sure the NPP wins the December 7, polls.

The task ahead for Mr Tetth is to face the National Democratic Congress' (NDC) parliamentary candidate Alexander Akuako who was elected last year.
The race for the Bortianor Ngleshie Amanfro seat will be interesting as both Mr Tetteh and Mr Akuako are new faces in the constituency.

Mr Alexander has been contesting the Okaikoi South parliamentary seat on the ticket of the NDC but he changed his direction to Ngleshie Amanfro.
The National Youth Authority CEO also contested the Ningo Prampram Parliamentary seat 2016 which was won by Sam George of the NDC before crossing over to Ngleshie Amanfro area.
Come December 7, the electorates will have to choose from two young politicians with same political history.
Latest Stories
-
The paradox of plenty: How Ghana’s farmers are being sacrificed on the altar of a cheap import agenda
3 minutes -
Defence Ministry in ‘safe hands’ despite vacancy – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
5 minutes -
Why no Defence Minister yet? – Felix Kwakye Ofosu says Mahama sees no urgency
26 minutes -
Sam George petitions AG to probe $3.4m payment for CSA building project
39 minutes -
The Abronye Charge Sheet – misuse in plain sight
51 minutes -
Carvajal to leave Real Madrid after 23 years
52 minutes -
‘No bad blood’: Sam George downplays heated clash with Abena Osei-Asare
1 hour -
Damang Gold Mine sells another 100% of its gold output to GoldBod
1 hour -
Adansi Asokwa MP launches skills training programme for youth
1 hour -
EPA shuts down mining site allegedly linked to former Mpohor DCE
2 hours -
Health, educational institutions in deprived communities get free cement from Ghacem
2 hours -
GSA arrests Chinese managers for reopening locked mattress factory
2 hours -
Court grants GH¢63.5m bail to ex-NAFCO CEO and wife in alleged corruption trial
2 hours -
Kofi Jumah released after meeting GH¢30m bail terms
2 hours -
GSA shuts down 4 companies in Afienya over substandard mattresses
2 hours