Rapper Okyeame Kwame who is the newly signed Ambassador for Waylead Properties is on an international tour with the CEO of Waylead Properties, Keegan Wang.
Okyeame Kwame visited the Ghana Embassy in the US to meet with the Consular General to mark the commencement of his tour.
The aim of the tour is to encourage Ghanaians in the diaspora to invest in Ghana by owning their own homes.
The tour started with a visit to Chicago on July 28 ahead of the Ghanafest in Chicago on July 31.
He will later visit New York to meet with members of the Asante Kotoko Association of North America on July 31.
The next stop will be at Washington DC to firm up relations between Accra and Baltimore. Okyeame Kwame will also host a brunch and schmooze on August 6 at Amarachi, Brooklyn in New York.
The final stop is on August 7 in New Jersey for a barbecue and book signing experience on his co-authored book titled ‘Love Locked Down’.
Consul General of Ghana’s Consulate in New York, Kingsley Atta Boafo welcomed Okyeame Kwame together with his team to the US.
Head of Information at the Permanent Mission of Ghana to the United Nations, Frederick Kofi Ameyaw applauded Okyeame Kwame and urged Ghanaians in the diaspora to invest in Ghana.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators