Tonight on JoyNews, PM Express Business Edition took a look at standard of products manufactured in the country and the African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement (AfCFTA).
The issue of standards of products has been of major concern to the Ghana Standards Authority and Food and Drugs Authority among others. Weak standards are noted to have dire effects on the Ghanaian economy.
Ghana has signed unto the AfCFTA to enable it develop its economy exponentially. Many are concerned about how the country would enable firms and companies benefit from the agreement amidst concerns over standardisation.
Host, George Wiafe, engages in a one-on-one interaction with Director-General of Ghana Standards Authority and Clinical Pharmacologist, Prof. Alex Dodoo, to find out the way forward to ensure the country benefits from the AfCFTA.
- Graduated students urged to keep developing their skills for success
- Building contractor accused of defiling his stepdaughter freed
- 21500 healthcare workers benefit from health workforce programme
- France to end its military presence in Niger by end of 2023 – Macron
- Ghana’s gross reserves stood at 1.0 month of import cover in August 2023; trade surplus hits $2.016bn – BoG
- Alan to speak on Monday on political future after quitting NPP flagbearer race
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Osagyefo & The Madiba: Global Africa in Search of Transformational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense