Reggae legend Alpha Blondy has released a new single ‘Love Power’. The song features Ghanaian artiste Stonebwoy.
‘Love Power’ is the second single off Alpha Blondy’s forthcoming album dubbed Eternity, scheduled to be released on May 6.
The music video for the song showcases the natural landscape of Côte d’Ivoire the homeland of the Reggae musician. The track preaches against greedy love for power.
The duo highlighted the basic importance of love – throwing lights on the gestures that would project peace in Africa irrespective of tribe and colour, among other elements that are likely to cause divisiveness.
Alpha Blondy first announced he was working on a new song with the multiple award-winning Ghanaian musician in May 2021 during Stonebwoy’s media tour in Cote d’Ivoire.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- NDC national executives to meet Minority Caucus over reshuffle
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike
- Pope Francis appoints Rev Fr Samuel Nkuah-Boateng as Bishop of Wiawso Diocese
- Court threatens to strike out case against Agradaa
- Asiedu Nketia leads party delegation to attend Mahama-led lecture in UK
- George Ferguson Laing: Why the looming water crisis may be a glimmer of hope for climate awareness
- Change in Minority Leadership: Rescind decision – Dr Amoako Baah tells NDC national executive
- The Story of Prophet Elisha: Case Study of Apprenticeship for Ghana – Part Two
- Elon Musk denies Twitter use hurts Tesla as sales soar
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Africa Business Dialogues: Bawumia proposes focus on 3 broad areas for AfCFTA success