The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) says out of over seven thousand applicants screened in the Ashanti region, about four thousand have qualified to write the final aptitude test on Saturday.
The Ghana Immigration Service, however, says it is still compiling figures as the last batch went through the recruitment exercise on Thursday.
Both institutions have been justifying drills applicants go through as part of the screening process.
Luv FM’s Erastus Asare Donkor filed this report from the screening grounds at the Baba Yara Stadium and Atonsu Fire Service headquarters.
- EC Chair and deputies file suit to halt impeachment proceedings
- Let NABCo trainees go – Chieftaincy Ministry directs registrars
- UTAG strike: ‘We can’t build Ghana on an empty stomach’ – Dr. Asah-Asante
- We have moles amongst NPP MPs – Muntaka Mubarak
- GFA sacks Milovan Rajevac, management committee to be reconstituted
- Persons without proof of Covid-19 vaccination will not enter Parliament – Speaker
- E-Levy: We’ll pass it, Minority can’t do anything – Stephen Amoah
- One-month-old baby survives Apeatse explosion
- Three students of Ejisu SHTS stabbed in three separate incidents
- Resignation of senior doctors at West Gonja Hospital sparks unrest among doctors
‘We need an inquiry into Black Stars player selection’ – MP for Okaikwei Central Constituency
AFCON 2021: ‘Government did not spend $25 million on Black Stars’ – Sports Minister
Apple releases iOS 15.3 on iPhone with a fix for a scary Safari bug
Asamoah Gyan reported me to Kufuor and I’ve never been happy with him to date – K. T. Hammond
Household expenditure in urban areas shot up by over ¢12 – GSS 3rd Covid-19 wave Household Survey
Government begins processes to rebuild Apiatse community
Pay 30% oil revenue to court registrar – Judge orders Eni, Vitol
7th BBC World News Komla Dumor Award launched to find exceptional talent in African journalism
Louis Vuitton, Nike, and Virgil Abloh’s Sneaker collab is finally here
Why Dede Ayew is trending on Twitter
Lady Gaga says they actually had to stop filming ‘House of Gucci’ at one point because filmmakers feared for her safety
3 arrested over ‘dangerous’ transportation of huge log in Ejisu
Today’s front pages: Thursday, January 27, 2022
Mobile Money Association petitions Minority to reject E-levy
BBC Komla Dumor Award 2022 launched