Veteran gospel songstress, Stella Aba Seal formerly known as Stella Dugan is back after 28 years of inspiring Ghanaians with her music.
The ‘Gyem Tataa’ hitmaker told JoyNews Becky in a yet to be aired episode of Ewithbecks on Joy Prime, that she is ready for a grand comeback with a major performance at this year’s ‘Stars in Worship.’
The gospel diva says she is ready to be a blessing to everyone at the program which will be hosted by Prophet Sampson Amoateng.
“I will do what I know how to do best. My medium of Gods work is via music and so I will allow myself to be used by the Holy Spirit,” she said.
Stars in Worship is an annual program put together by Prophet Sampson Amoateng founder and leader of House of miracles worldwide, to help connect celebrities across Africa in worship.
The likes of Nigeria’s Desmond Elliot, Chioma Apkotha, Emeka Ike, John Okafor and others have been part of the initiative and a lot of expiations are rife for this year’s event.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- Dr. Appiahene has never been a TESCON patron – Henry Boakye debunks claims
- International Forest Day: Connecting with ‘greens’, how West Africa’s decimated forests save us
- Appointment of NPP activist to EC board dangerous for our democracy – Alex Segbefia
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full text: Mahama’s speech on political financing in Ghana delivered at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- Mahama recommends public funding of political parties bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer