Nigerian singer Wizkid’s baby mama has sent out a stern warning to older women on Instagram for sending nude photos to her son on Instagram.
Shola Ogudu finds it crazy and unthinkable that grown women will send her nine-year-old son, Zion Balogun, such inappropriate pictures and messages.
“This is the final warning, that’s why I used his page to come and warn you. Stop sending my son nudes, he’s 9 years old. Nine! If you want to shoot your shot, shoot your shot with people that are your agemates,” she emphasized.
Zion, according to his mother, has restricted access to social media and can only post pictures with captions she helps him come up with. As such she is astonished to see these unsolicited messages, love propositions and nudes sent to his inbox.
“I try to monitor my son’s social media, that’s why he is signed on his phone and mine. The kind of DMs he gets is crazy. You people are crazy; this is madness. Women send him love messages and nudes. My son is only nine,” she said in a video posted on the app.
Shola threatened to call them out on social media if they continued, and post screenshots of their messages along with their nude photos.
- 3 ECG employees charged for stealing ¢2.1m prepaid credits
- Yul Edochie and wife May lose first son
- No one from Ghana’s film industry approached me while I was here – Spike Lee
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Power outages imminent as Ghana Gas shuts down Atuabo gas processing plant from April 1
- Parliamentary committee recommends passage of controversial Anti-LGBTQ bill
- Davido confirms he’s married to Chioma
- Political appointees at Presidency increases to 361
- Ambulance case: Court orders Ato Forson to open defence
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- ECG releases load shedding timetable for March 30 to April 7
- ‘God created me and he knows why I am gay’ – Ugandan
- Larabanga Accident: Level 200 student dead, 3 others in critical condition
- Chief of Mujipe shot dead, son in critical condition
- Weather information assists farmers to adapt to climate change
- Beige Bank collapse: Witness accuses Nyinaku of taking bank’s US$200,000 illegally
- Green Sports Academy wishes Isaac Dogboe well ahead of WBO featherweight title fight
- Dogboe v Ramirez – Dogboe’ s trainer chasing history
- Donald Trump indictment: Ex-US president to be charged over hush money
- WMO retires deadly cyclone Fiona and Ian from list of names
- 5 member committee investigating Kejetia Market fire starts with fact-finding mission
- UBA Ghana holds first quarter ‘Jogging To Bond’
- Playback: PM Express discuss how to restore capital market after DDEP
- Kuami Eugene offers budding musicians tips for Joy Prime’s ‘Cues & Lyrics’ audition
- Mercy Chinwo threatens musician with ₦2bn lawsuit after he used her name in song