It was all joy and fun over the past weekend as Yumvita thrilled hundreds of families to an exciting festive celebration in the Eastern regional capital city of Koforidua.
The event was held at the plush Nel Gardino park on the as part of efforts by the brands to bring the festive celebration to the Koforidua township.
As families trooped into the event grounds, they were met with giveaways and other freebies.
In an atmosphere of entertainment, relaxation and competitiveness, children and parents took part games and activities like, bouncy castle games, musical chairs, fill the bottle, Spa treatment for parent among others.
The event also came with a health screening exercise to sensitise parent and guardians on the need for healthy nutrition for children
Brand manager for Yumvita Emmeline Tagoe expressed her excitement about the event.
“The festive season is a time to celebrate and make merry, that is why we have brought Yumvita Kiddies to celebrate with the people of Koforidua. The event also provides us with opportunity for us to say thank you to our patrons,” she said.
This year’s Yumvita kiddie games was organised in partnership with the Dare-2-Dream Foundation, an NGO this is committed to developing the creative talent of children.
For the participants, it was an opportunity to thank Yumvita for bringing the event to Koforidua and on the brand to organise more of such an event in the town.
The event was preceded by a donation to the Pediatric Unit of the Koforidua Regional Hospital.
- Task force destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Armed men attack NPP Communicator
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
SSCIS and partners to offer fully-funded masters programme to girls in Ghana and Nigeria
Government’s initiatives to fight Covid-19 even better than those of advanced economies – Bawumia
Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
Victoria Awusi Hlovor
Rapper J. Cole makes his debut in African basketball league
Dr Opuni, others file motion for stay of proceedings
Business Executive held over spousal murder halts wife burial
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Sometimes the girl who is always there for everyone else needs someone there for her
I don’t write songs for people anymore – King Promise
NDC has done more for healthcare in Ghana than NPP – Sammy Gyamfi responds to Nana Aba Anamoah
“I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
Akosombo Dam could serve Ghana for another 50 years if well maintained – Kweku Awotwi
No new Covid-19 cases in Northern Region in 3 weeks