Ghanaian artiste, Black Sherif is set to make a return with the announcement of a new single.
The track titled, ‘Soja’ is slated for release on Thursday, September 22, 2022.
This comes off the benchmark of his smash hit single, ‘Kwaku The Traveller’ which was released in March this year.
The song which topped charts across the various digital streaming platforms with its enormous global crossover prowess was co-signed by a lot of industry greats such as DJ Khaled, Timberland among others.
The musician recently received the enviable Golden Club plaque from Boomplay.
This was after he became the first Ghanaian artist to reach the 100 million streams milestone on the streaming platform.
penned down in a bloody war, SOJA.— BLACKO (@blacksherif_) September 20, 2022
Meanwhile, Black Sherif’s announcement has set social media agog with fans taking to the various social media platforms to share their excitement.
Find more below:
Blacko as you release #soja tomorrow, please speak to the hearts of people. I know the song is fire and I can’t wait to listen to it🧳❤️— Mempeasem President (@AsieduMends) September 20, 2022
The whole world ebe Blacko wey pressure dey ein top😕— El kanah👑 (@elkanahreigns) September 20, 2022
From bangers to bangers and now #soja dey de road top😕
Expectation are high buh I know my man will never disappoint and has never disappointed 👏🏻💥
Lets go Young king💯❤ pic.twitter.com/jjx7QuS9oQ
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- Arrest all 3 men – Sonnie Badu tells police after man flogging toddler goes viral
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Power Energy Ghana Exhibition slated for November 14, 2022
- Ghana’s gross reserves fall to 2.9 months of import cover in September 2022
- ICU-Ghana demands immediate cessation of incessant exploitation of labour
- Fistfight breaks out over control of Kenya parliament
- Today’s front pages: Friday, October 7, 2022
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- ‘ECG has not agreed to any percentages with Hubtel’ – ECG MD
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- There is too much uncertainty in the business environment – Twum Akwaboah
- Deputy Energy Minister, Amin Adam, appointed Board Chairman of New Producers Group
- Increasing monetary policy rate will not reduce inflation – Badu Aboagye
- Austerity is bad for economic growth – Prof. Charles Ackah
- The Central Bank’s policy a measure in the wrong direction – Prof. Charles Ackah
- Akosua Agyapong eulogises mom
- ‘Horrible and terrible’ – German Ambassador on illegal mining