The Black Stars have held their first training session in France ahead of their pre-World Cup friendly matches against Brazil and Nicaragua.
Twenty-four players reported for the first day of training on Monday evening.
The local contingent of technical staff and players arrived in France on Sunday, with the foreign players and coaches joining up with them on Monday morning.
Mohammed Salisu, Felix Afena Gyan, Daniel Amartey and goalkeeper Richard Ofori are the only four of the 29-man squad yet to report to camp.
Hull City striker Benjamin Tetteh is expected to miss the two games after undergoing a successful surgery on Friday.
New boys Inaki Williams, Tariq Lamptey, Stephan Ambrosius and Ransford-Yeboah have all reported to camp.
Ghana play Brazil on Friday before facing Nicaragua four days later.
See below a video of the players training on Monday evening:
- Ofori-Atta has learnt a bitter lesson – Bagbin on calls for Minister’s head
- How to let go of a married man, even if you still love him
- Ghana’s Cardinal Richard Baawobr dies in Rome at 63
- Ghana v South Korea: ‘Hunger’ amongst players making it difficult for me to make decisions – Otto Addo
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses appeal against Ghana in Oslo chancery building case
- Otto Addo picks Germany as favourite to win World Cup
- We have enough gold to exchange for oil – Deputy Energy Minister
- 2022 World Cup: Otto Addo wary of Son Heung-min threat ahead of South Korea clash
- 2022 World Cup: ‘We will see a passionate Black Stars against South Korea – Otto Addo
- Playback: The Probe discuss Ghana’s gold-for-oil barter
- Qatar 2022: Mixed reactions from football lovers as Ghana clash with South Korea
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD of ADB
- Mahama, Asiedu Nketia, other NDC gurus mourn with Ofosu-Ampofo
- 2022 World Cup: Jordan, Gideon Mensah start as Otto Addo makes three changes for South Korea clash
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Absa Bank adjudged Best Company in STEM Education
- 4 dead in Somalia hotel siege
- Interior Ministry declares Friday as a public holiday
- Government records oversubscription of T-bills sale for second week running
- UBA Ghana equips SMEs to maximise business growth
- UPSA Law School Diplomatic Dialogue Series comes off on Nov. 30
- Africa needs new strategic framework for industrialisation – Alan Kyerematen
- Ghanaian plastic surgeon awarded US President’s Volunteer Service Award
- 2022 World Cup: Black Stars enjoy morning walk ahead of South Korea clash
- YEA partners with Prisons Service to recruit 2000 personnel as Prison Office Assistants