On July 10, rapper Sarkodie celebrated his 37th birthday.
Fans of the musician were excited for him as they took to social media to mark the day.
To celebrate the day, Sarkodie posted an old video freestyle he did talking about his beginnings and his journey to attaining success in the music industry.
He also shared a picture of himself holding a cigar. “We thank God for Life + 1 🍾,” he wrote.
Other celebrities also took to their social media pages to honour the rapper who has been entertaining Ghanaians for over a decade.
Black Sherif, Andy Dosty, Strongman, King Promise, are among celebrities who wished Sarkodie a happy birthday. French Ambassador, Anne Sophie did not want to be left out.
See the wishes below:
I LOVE YOU KING SARK @sarkodie. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LANDLORD💕— BLACKO (@blacksherif_) July 10, 2022
Fresh mallam https://t.co/Tg0Zffmj50— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) July 10, 2022
I wish you a wonderful birthday dearest @sarkodie— Anne Sophie (Akosua) Avé (@annesophieave) July 10, 2022
Your friendship since day one is priceless to me
May you continue to thrive and conquer the world and the hearts of the people
No word can express my admiration and respect for the amazing human being you are
Happy Birthday to #Ghana‘s Superstar #Sarkodie, considered one of the major advocators of the #Azonto genre and dance and one of the most successful African rappers of all time!👏🎂🎉🌟👑❤️https://t.co/9BecKFp5cf pic.twitter.com/Jcgw4mcFBD— World Music Awards (@WORLDMUSICAWARD) July 10, 2022
King Sark 👍👍👍👍 pic.twitter.com/Zfhp2gLwUQ— KWABS (@ArthurKwabs) July 11, 2022
Appreciate 😊 I’ll see what I can do https://t.co/yBwWeRL5jI— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) July 10, 2022
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- ‘Nicaragua won’t be as tough as Brazil’ – Otto Addo
- IMF, World Bank urged to channel support into industrialising economy
- Joana Addey: Yes, condom use is the solution
- My ‘Gift of God’ album is not centred around Ghanaian music lovers only – Shatta Wale
- Hawa Koomson opens Kasoa Championship
- Government re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking