If there is one thing about Nigerian singer Davdo that no one argues over, is his love for his die-hard fans.
On numerous occasions, he has shown them his appreciation in different ways, including paying fees and giving out money.
This time is no different. Another fan has experienced Davido’s benevolence after he went viral for decorating the interior of his tricycle with posters and stickers of the ‘Aye’ hitmaker.
Nigerian Media personality Tunde Ednut posted a video of the tricycle rider named Musa.
A passenger, who was impressed by the rider’s love for the artiste, took the video showing off Musa’s decorations.
Ednut was seemingly moved by Musa’s love for Davido and shared the video on his Instagram stories.
Davido, after seeing the video, informed the media personality he would like to give the young man, Musa, ₦1,000,000. ($2171.69).
Ednut returned to social media calling on all his flowers to help him locate Musa. A few hours later, the media personality announced he had found the young man.
“Wow! My DM went on fire and my WhatsApp too. I had to do a FaceTime video call with them Oo! To be sure he’s the real guy before I send the account to DAVIDO for the N1,000,000. Now that I have confirmed, he will get his N1,000,000 in a bit. God bless DAVIDO,” he wrote.
Many fans in the comment section on the young man’s behalf thanked Davido while others praised him for his benevolence.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- If Funny Face and I get back together, you’d just be the fool – Vanessa mocks naysayers
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid
- We need to join forces in fighting deforestation in Ghana – German Ambassador urges government
- Photos from burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame