Dancehall artiste Stonebwoy and the ‘Melissa’ hitmaker may not be the best of friends but Stonebwoy says they are working on building a good relationship.
Stonebwoy’s comment follows claims by Shatta Wale that the former has not picked up his calls since their battle in September.
In a recent interview with Kwaku Manu, Shatta Wale in reference to rumours about there being a rift between the 2 indicated that Stonebwoy has refused to answer his calls.
“He knows the particular number I call him with yet he still doesn’t answer when I call him,” hinting that Stonebwoy purposely ignores him.
However, Stonebwoy has debunked claims that he and Shatta Wale fell apart after the Assase Soundclash.
As far as Stonebwoy is concerned, even though they do not have a perfect relationship before the September Soundclash, he and Shatta Wale are on relatively good terms.
“I dey hear hear some phone call issues. @shattawalegh you know I’m cool with you…we can’t assume that we are like “bread and butter” already.”
In the same tweet, he revealed that he was yet to receive a reply to a text he sent to Shatta Wale.
“Small small okay bro, the last time I checked you haven’t even replied your WhatsApp yet,” he tweeted.
I Dey hear hear some phone call issues. 😁@shattawalegh you know I’m cool with you..— 1GAD (@stonebwoyb) November 18, 2020
we can’t assume that we are like “Bread and butter “already 😂.. small small okay bro🙏
the last time I checked you haven’t replied your WhatsApp Yet.
He advised they take their relationship one step at a time.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
- I was traumatised by police sirens – Koku Anyidoho on his National Security experience
Be cautious of inherent risks of digital transformation – GCB MD
Government charged to mobilize domestic resources to deal with rising debt situation
Livestream: Government addresses nation on Covid-19 vaccination Phase II
DCOP Opare Addo had no locus to be in office, his contract has expired – National Security Coordinator
Ghanaian-German Centre for Job launches ‘Ghana Job Fair’ to tackle youth unemployment
Teenage pregnancy surge as Upper East Region records 6,533 cases
We must protect each other against covid-19 – Imperial General Assurance MD
MUSIGA to set up new Election Committee – Ras Caleb
DSP Azugu being at post is a dereliction of duty on IGP’s part – Agalga
How to know when it’s time to end a toxic friendship
Assault on Citi FM journalist: NMC writes to National Security Ministry for update on investigations
India unlikely to resume sizable Covid-19 vaccine exports until October
Lands Minister, Abu Jinapor embarks on aerial tour of River Pra
Hospital consultation made easy using Bisa App
Tamale police arrest 3 suspected kidnappers