Accra Hearts of Oak has completed the signing of defender Konadu Yiadom, Joy Sports has confirmed.
The former WAFA captain has joined the Phobians on a three-year contract that will keep him at the club until 2025.
The deal was concluded on Monday night, bringing an end to one of the most protracted transfer sagas on the local scene.
The 22-year-old reportedly agreed a pre-contract with the 2021 Ghana Premier League champions months ago, but negotiations stalled between the two parties.
Aduana Stars and Kumasi Asante Kotoko then entered the fray and threatened to scupper the deal, before the Phobians finally wrapped up a deal for their man.
He has successfully been registered for the club’s upcoming CAF Confederation Cup campaign.
The highly-rated youngster joins former WAFA teammates Mohammed Alhassan, Caleb Amankwah, Enock Asubonteng and goalkeeper Richmond Ayi, at the Pobiman-based club.
- Don’t jail me if I fail to pay GH₵20m in April – Ato Essien appeals
- Individual bondholders to be exempted from debt exchange programme – Martin Kpebu
- Debt Exchange programme: Individual bondholders who refuse to participate will face no punitive action – Senyo Hosi
- NDC impasse confirms long-held rivalry between Mahama and Haruna Iddrisu – Sylvester Tetteh
- Apple users with certain old iPhone, iPad devices should install this security update
- It is possible to conclude Debt Exchange Programme without individual bondholders – Economist
- Fire destroys 3 houses, five vehicles at Kwadaso
- Abubakar Malik Atampuri: A detailed analysis of why Dr. Kuganab-Lem lost the Binduri seat to the NPP
- Minority Leadership Change: We will address conflict – NDC Council of Elders
- Debt Exchange engagements should have started earlier – Sylvester Tetteh
- Police interdict officer for leaving rifle in commercial vehicle
- Ghana officially opens its market to US pork and pork products export
- Konongo-Odumasi SHS launches 70th anniversary
- When you silence one journalist, you silence dozens of voices – Portia Gabor
- Bright Simons: Is this the beginning of the end of Ghana’s fiscal crisis?
- Oyibi Food Poisoning: 53 persons experienced symptoms of foodborne diseases – FDA
- Over 4,000 Burkinabes seek asylum in Bawku West District
- Let’s work with a sense of urgency to guarantee economic security and prosperity – Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus wins big at 47th SWAG Awards gala
- CHAN 2022: Black Galaxies suffer shock exit after Niger defeat
- Analysis: Ghana’s GDP growth for 2022 lags behind other African countries – AfDB
- We need to strengthen institutions and governance systems – Dr. Theo Acheampong
- Ghana’s balance of payments deficit worsens to $3.64 billion
- Mr. Samuel Nii Dodoo
- Catholic Diocese of Jasikan, GIISDEC to promote sustainable iron ore exploration in Oti