Sensational Nigerian Afropop singer, Yemi Alade says when it come to relationships, she tends to be attracted to men who have muscles and are intelligent.
According to the “Johnny” hitmaker, she often looks out for a man who “has a lot of brains, simply put, a man who is very intelligent and is physically fit as well”.
In a zoom interview on Ghana’s premium TV channel, Joy Prime’s morning show, Prime Morning, Yemi told host Jay Foley that physical attraction is just as important to her as intelligence; something she has communicated in her new single – Boyz.
“Oh well, my kind of guy as described in my new single with Seyi Shey, is a guy with a lot of brains, someone you can have a good conversation with. And someone who is physically fit, very important.”
She went further to explain that she is often asked the same question (who her ideal guy is) by the media and fans. Reason she decided to communicate it in her latest song.
Prime Morning airs on Weekdays at 6 a.m on Joy Prime.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Kamaldeen, Nuamah headline Black Meteors 29-man provisional squad
- Tupac Shakur receives posthumous Hollywood Walk of Fame star
- School Feeding Programme: GH¢1.20 per child can’t provide nutritious meals – Public health expert
- Charles Bissue asks court to stop OSP from investigating him again
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I bought a new camera to shoot ‘Awieye Pa’ video – Empress Gifty
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Black Meteors depart Monday
- Stop attacking us when you have no grounds – EC cautions NDC
- World Oceans Day: Ghana’s Fisheries Alliance platform calls for promotion of environmental and ecological sustainability use of ocean resources
- Greater Accra Regional Minister supports fire victims at Circle
- $164m loan to GNPC for JOHL acquisition without parliamentary approval unlawful – Report
- Inter Miami become Instagram most followed MLS club after Lionel Messi signing
- Gold for Oil: We have had no negative impact – GOIL Boss
- Ghana Premier League delegates to be reduced
- World Oceans Day: Government emphasizes the necessity of strengthening strategic alliances for improved ocean health