Former Central Regional Chairman of the National Democratic Congress (NDC), Bernard Allotey Jacobs, has called the bluff of some women who cursed him for speaking against the party.
He claimed the women, led by the Branch Women’s Organiser of the Cape Coast South NDC, Ekua Hallam, have rather cursed themselves.
The angry NDC women who poured libation and used crocodile eggs to perform some traditional rites against Mr. Jacobs said he will be dealt with if he speaks ill of the NDC.
They also invoked the wrath of the gods on their former Chairman and even used broom to invoke curses on him for bringing the name of the NDC into disrepute.
But Mr Jacobs said the conduct of the women will not stop him from speaking his mind.
“I don’t take these people serious; I’m more than a god; I fear the repercussions on them. There are some people you don’t curse,” he stated.
The former NDC Chairman claimed the women were incited by leadership of the NDC to denigrate him.
Mr Jacobs could not fathom why the NDC is still obsessed with him after sacking him from the party.
“I’m not bothered about these things; the fight is on,” he added.
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- MP dies after hit-and-run motorcycle crash
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak back to winning; Samartex beat Kotoku Royals
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Prioritise three revenue bills to facilitate IMF programme- BoG Governor to parliament
- Anti-LGBT bill: The bill has not ben diluted – Defeamekpor
- Anti-LGBT bill: It promotes hate crime – Partington
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- Leila Djansi’s mentee in UNESCO/Netflix project releases movie
- Nana Ansah Kwao IV apologises to Ghanaian youth
- Kelvyn Boy endorses Joy Prime’s Cues & Lyrics music reality show
- Playback: PM Express discuss whether US is interfering in the passage of anti-LGBTQI bill
- No individual can take credit for NPP government projects – Kpando MCE
- Akan chiefs wield authority, not power – Ansah Kwao IV
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor