The Multimedia Group’s JoyNews Brand has launched its maiden edition of the JoyNews Impact Makers Awards.
The Impact Makers Awards is a social project aimed at recognising and celebrating ordinary people doing extraordinary things in their communities.
Speaking on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show with Winston Amoah, on Thursday, General Manager in charge of Sales and Customer Care at the Multimedia Group, Max Fugar said, apart from politicians and prominent people in society or public figures, anyone engaged in humanitarian acts, in spite of their social and economic status, to improve the living standards of their community members, is eligible for the awards.
The objective is to afford the awardees the needed exposure and support to enable them to expand on what they do.
Touching on the packages at stake, Mr. Fugar said, the team is working on tailor-made giveaways which will be greatly beneficial to the winners and their work.
Interested persons can send their nominations via email@example.com. The general public is encouraged to submit just one entry to enable many others have the opportunity to do same.
According to the Project Lead at JoyNews, Emefa Atiamoah-Eli, the single entry criteria “will ensure a fair representation of the country’’ in the nomination distribution.
The deadline for nominations is 24th March, 2023.
See the attached link for all you need to know about the JoyNews Impact Makers Award use the https://fb.watch/ji_Q52AE4U/
- ‘Do I look like a fraudster?’ – Shatta Wale reacts to calls for FBI probe over his affiliation with Hajia4Reall
- I paid GH₵30,000 to fix my body – TikToker Aba Dope
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- World Bank: Ghana likely to receive first tranche of $300 million by September if … – Frank Laporte
- Gyakye Quayson can vie for Assin North seat; it’s a calculated risk – Amaliba
- Chiefs endorsing candidates and political parties unconstitutional – Supreme Court
- 7 reported dead, several others injured in renewed Gonja – Mamprusi clash
- Man slashes wife for asking for divorce
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- The Gambia hires US lawyers over syrup scandal – report
- Fear as Jamie Foxx left ‘paralyzed, blind’ from ‘brain clot’
- Kizz Daniels welcomes third child
- Jose Mourinho charged for using abusive language towards official at Europa League final
- Beneficiaries of StanChart Women in Technology programme share inspiring stories
- Benin petrol prices soar as Nigeria moves to end subsidy
- Funding for social intervention programmes could be cut if reforms are not implemented – World Bank Country Director
- Many Ghanaian girls have made sex cheap – Akuapem Poloo
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault lawsuit from former Playboy model
- Newly commissioned Catechist dies during Communion Service at Gowrie
- Coronation of King Charles III: How UK in Ghana marked the event
- NPA to commence prosecution of criminal acts under NPA Act 691
- Drive Safe Campaign: Accra-Tema Motorway Emergency Response & First Aid Post abandoned
- GBC staff issue one-week ultimatum over cancelled allowances