Audio By Carbonatix
Liverpool manager Arne Slot has expressed concern about the ‘unacceptable’ racial abuse aimed at Antoine Semenyo during the Premier League opener on Friday night.
Semenyo was the subject of racial abuse in the opening 30 minutes of the encounter at Anfield between Liverpool and Bournemouth with the former claiming a 4-2.
The Ghanaian scored twice in the fixture but that came after he had been abused in the opening half of the fixture.
Slot slammed racist abuse aimed at the forward Semenyo and says Liverpool will support him.
Liverpool released a statement confirming they are supporting a police investigation into the allegations.
"It's under investigation with the police now," Slot said. "The club statement made very clear how we feel about this.
- slot pulsa
- situs slot 5000
- slot deposit 5000
- royalhoki77
- https://poolsafetygroup.com.au/what-we-do/
- https://patorama.com.au/helicopter-photography/
- https://reactmaintenancegroup.com.au/electrical-maintenance/
- https://www.100plumbing.com.au/work-with-us/
- slot maxwin
- https://finishingblade.ca/Banner/
- https://tubulousaustralia.com.au/gallery/
"It's good that we talk about it because it's unacceptable in every football stadium, let alone at Anfield.
"I spoke to him after the game and said we will try to do everything to find that person and I think they've already found him so that's a good thing.
"Wherever we can help him, we'll try to do so. Big credit to him when something happens like this and you can perform so well in the second half.
"He's not only a great player but he's very strong mentally."
Semenyo is hoping to help the Cherries to another strong season after his 11 goals in the English top flight last season.
Latest Stories
-
Take post-flood disinfection seriously to prevent disease outbreaks – Environmental Health Officer backs Zoomlion
23 seconds -
Zoomlion launches fumigation exercise across 14 MMDAs in Western Region
8 minutes -
UTAG-KNUST votes to retain elections for Pro-Vice Chancellors and Deans
12 minutes -
Newsfile to discuss nationwide blackouts, GoldBod controversy, galamsey and water quality
16 minutes -
Adamus must settle GRA, MIIF and financial institutions liabilities under new turnaround roadmap
36 minutes -
Big Chef Season Five returns with Gari Fotor Challenge this Sunday
47 minutes -
Gov’t to form 6-member team to supervise Adamus mine turnaround
57 minutes -
Wontumi is not Mandela, NPP must be realistic about chairmanship bid – Musa Danquah
60 minutes -
Government gives Adamus Resources reprieve, orders 12-month turnaround plan
1 hour -
Road Ministry to report two people to EOCO for influencing property owners affected by road constructions
2 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Kadjebi-Asato SHS holds off Ahantaman Girls’ SHS to book one-eighth spot
2 hours -
The Law 101: A critique of the injunction ruling for trials in the legal vacation
2 hours -
Don’t be an agent of misinformation — Opoku Mensah warns Education Minister’s spokesperson
2 hours -
TanoBoase Sacred Grove: Dzifa Gomashie pledges year-end commissioning as eco-tourism gem awaits revival
2 hours -
AK24 Entertainment makes history with sold-out ‘R2Bees Live in Ohio’ concert
2 hours