The Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA) has released a new song focused on creating awareness about the coronavirus and how to combat it.
The song features many artists including Takoradi-based artiste, Kofi Kinaata, Gospel singer, Celestine Donkor, the Golden Voice of Africa, Pat Thomas, and multiple award-winning artiste, Amandzeba.
Others include veteran highlife singer, Adane Best; ace SDA songsmith, Samuel Kofi Agyemang, and singer Paulina Oduro.
The video also features scenes from across the country including the Northern Region and the Greater Accra Region.
According to the acting MUSIGA President, Bessa Simons, the campaign is the Union’s contribution to the fight against the coronavirus.
He indicated that the campaign began with support from the Ministry of Information to record the song, the music video, and video messages, adding that, United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation also helped to finalise the material.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- aYo insurance covers over 8 million Ghanaians in 5 years
- Every Premier League signing and sale made in the January 2023 transfer window
- Southampton confirm signing of Black Stars winger Kamaldeen Sulemana
- Husband tells wife to pay him 30% of her salary for using their home office to work
- Ukraine deserves to join Nato, says new Czech leader
- CHAN 2022: Senegal see off Madagascar to set up final with Algeria
- Sex and no sleep may be killing endangered quolls – Research
- Tobe Nwigwe names Stonebwoy, Burna Boy, others as musicians he hopes to work with
- Kwaku Antwi-Boasiako: No one has seen God!
- South Africa considers $52m deal with Spurs – report
- Gabriel Asante: Why a review of Free SHS should focus on protecting the poor
- Malawi president reduces size of cabinet in reshuffle
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Ghana’s economy to rebound in 2024 – IMF