A contender for the National Chairman position of the New Patriotic Party, Stephen Asamoah Boateng (Asabee) has alleged that his opponents are bribing delegates.
According to him, he knows those who are engaging in the illegality but will not mention names.
“I know them, they also know themselves so I will not mention names,” he stated.
Asabee disclosed that he has given the delegates money to cater for their travel and transport (T&T).
“I only gave them T&T three times-150, 150 and 100,” he said.
He urged the delegates not to be swayed by the money being given to them, “Please stay focused. Remember 2024, you need a chairman that is focused” Asabee advised.
The pundits say Mr. Asamoah Boateng is in a two horse race with Mr. Stephen Ntim for the chairmanship pf the party.
Other contenders are; George Abankwah-Yeboah, Prof. Christopher Ameyaw-Ekumfi, Akwasi Osei-Adjei, Gifty Ama Asantewa Ayeh and Sammy Crabbe.
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- We ‘neutralised’ 6 armed men in Bawku – GAF on allegations of killing 7 locals
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Teacher confesses to having sex in classroom with 12-year-old, police say
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Nigeria disagrees with ‘surprise’ Moody’s downgrade – Finance minister
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Alleged spy balloon over US is weather device – China
- I was admonishing Senyo Hosi on his emotions, not bondholders – John Kumah
- Public outrage in South Africa over possible Spurs sponsorship deal
- Let’s give peace a chance -U/E Regional Minister appeals
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- NPP likely to hold presidential primaries in November
- Designer Paco Rabanne dies aged 88
- Nigerian singer Oxlade fined ₦5m over leaked sex tape
- Newmont Africa’s Akyem mine pays ¢184.6m as dividends to government
- Government urged to engage tenants more on National Rental Assistance Scheme