For the second time in a row, 3Media Networks hosted the much anticipated 2021 3Music Awards virtually.
Radio and television presenters Naa Ashorkor Mensah Doku and Jay Foley were hosts the 4th edition of the 3Music Awards.
Musicians performing acts included Yaw Tog, Kweku Flick, Dead Peepol, Medikal, Gyakie, Diana Hamilton, Efe Grace, Kobby Salm, MzVee, Jah Lead, and Larusso and more.
Organisers of the show brought back the Flava Room from 2020 that won the hearts of many.
Because of the lack of a live audience, comedians OB Amponsah and Clemento Suarez entertained the audience at home when they were tasked to read comments from social media among others.
This year they were joined by actor Akrobeto, Kalybos and Lekzy the Comic.
The 3Music Awards 2021 also had many new awards for grabs including the Artiste of the Year and EP of the Year.
- Final year JHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
- DCOP Opare Addo recounts chilling account of how he was harassed by members of the Delta Force
- Speaker Alban Bagbin urges SALL residents to petition Parliament
- Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Assin North MP’s case: Amaliba files motion to withdraw as lawyer
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwesi Aning
- Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Government will improve GMet Services – Communications Minister
Chelsea beat Leicester to boost Champions League hopes
Manchester City must improve for the Champions League final – Guardiola after Brighton loss
Man Utd’s draw at home to Fulham a “wake-up call” – Solskjaer
Karim Benzema in France Euro 2020 squad after almost six-year absence
State authorities must end brutalities against journalists – PPP
Not using a Hijab while playing football felt weird – Anatu Sadat
Ghana Health Service investigate suspected waterborne disease in Bunbuazio community
Mysterious calabash found in over 70-year-old tree at Tema
Decathlon Ghana to open largest sports store in Accra
Ghana chosen as “case study” for African countries in ensuring digital safety
Ambulance Service CEO worried over concentration of ambulances in cities to the detriment of rural areas
SIM cards re-registration comment by Bawumia ill-informed, highly naive – Minority Leader
NPP Coordinator condemns alleged forceful removal of DCOP Opare Addo from office
Ablekuma Central Assembly warns against building without permits