The Ghana Police Service says it is on a manhunt for a man who was seen mercilessly flogging a toddler in a video that has gone viral on social media.
Although it is unknown what may have caused the man to engage in such a despicable and ruthless act, the toddler could be seen and heard crying helplessly in the video.
Many people who chanced upon the video shared and drew the attention of the Police to the abuse.
Subsequently, the Police responded to the video and said “efforts are underway to track down the individual involved, have him arrested and rescue the child.”
The police have also announced a reward of GH₵2,000.00 for anyone who is able to provide credible information that could lead to the arrest of the male adult involved in the act.
“Anyone with such information should contact the police on 0243809991,” a Facebook post from the Police noted.
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- NPA to seek cabinet support to remove taxes on LPG
- Claims that female babies develop speech faster than males is a myth – Language Therapist
- Consensus key to sustainability of the debt exchange programme – ISSER to government
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Mozambique ex-president’s son, others jailed for 12 years for corruption
- GWCL to cut water supply to parts of Accra
- Philip Afeti Korto: Grey hair, a sign of wisdom or ageing?
- Busy Signal to perform at Stonebwoy’s Bhim Concert in Ghana
- Government plan to cut interest costs gets pushback from local funds
- Vodafone scoops 5 honours at National Communications Awards
- Oxford University partners Ghana Gold Expo to promote CSR
- Stars in Worship 2022: A night of pure worship and gifts
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Ghana to host 1st Ultimate Entrepreneur Competition