The senior national team, Black Stars are set to play their debut game at the 2022 World Cup today.
Their opening game is against star-studded Portugal led by Christiano Ronaldo.
The team has already expressed their poise to secure that important 3-point in Doha.
Days ago, a Ghanaian contingent of fans flooded the streets of the host country, Qatar, busking in confidence that Otto Addo’s men will deliver.
Today, JoyNews stepped into the streets of Kumasi where fans are very optimistic that the Ghana team will beat the Portuguese men.
Watch their reactions below as they spoke on AM Show.
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- Dashboard: Mobile money transactions in Ghana
- Financial Stability Council pledges to closely monitor impacts of Debt Exchange Programme; ¢15bn fund to be set up
- Mahama appeals for ¢10 to support NDC congress
- 796 flee Burkina Faso to Sissala West communities for fear of attack
- We only approved policy principle of 2023 Budget; not the taxes – Minority
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- NPA to seek cabinet support to remove taxes on LPG
- Claims that female babies develop speech faster than males is a myth – Language Therapist
- Consensus key to sustainability of the debt exchange programme – ISSER to government
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Mozambique ex-president’s son, others jailed for 12 years for corruption
- GWCL to cut water supply to parts of Accra
- Philip Afeti Korto: Grey hair, a sign of wisdom or ageing?
- Busy Signal to perform at Stonebwoy’s Bhim Concert in Ghana
- Government plan to cut interest costs gets pushback from local funds