The Musicians Union of Ghana is set to elect new leaders on June 26 and Richie Mensah has shown interest in vying for the vice-presidential position.
Singer Eazzy has said Chief Executive Officer of Lynx Entertainment will do a fantastic job as the Vice President of MUSIGA.
Speaking on Behind the Fame on Joy FM on Monday, she explained Richie Mensah loves music, he is music oriented and can champion music to highest platforms.
“He is very smart, intelligent, he sees beyond what other people see and also very broadminded,” she added.
Eazzy, told Lexis Bill, host of the show, the vice-presidential aspirant is also good at the business and branding aspect of music.
“The only thing that can hold Richie back is lack of resources but if he has the right resources on his plate, fantastic! He should be going for president, not vice,” the former Lynx Entertainment signee said.
Veteran musician Bessa Simons, who has served as Obour’s deputy for the past eight years, is vying for the presidential position.
After serving in various capacities at MUSIGA, including acting National Organiser, second Vice president and now first Vice President, Bessa believes he is the right man for the job.
- Woman ordered to refund $80k after she refuses to marry man who paid her fees
- Suspected food poisoning: 5 die after eating waakye
- Patience Ozokwor explains why she didn’t remarry after husband’s death
- Government reaches deal with Securities Industry Association to sign up for Domestic Debt Exchange
- Court orders for pregnancy test of woman convicted in ¢50k theft before sentence
- Ghanaian students on government scholarship stranded in UK over delayed stipend
- 4 persons injured in ghastly accident on Accra-Kumasi Highway
- Full Report: Technical Committee on exclusion of individual bondholders from Debt Exchange Programme
- Classroom Mothers: Schoolgirl donating blood discovers she’s 3 months pregnant
- Individual bondholders petition Togbe Afede over Domestic Debt Exchange Programme
- Ghana’s reserves ended 2022 at 2.7 months of import cover; but trade surplus hits $2.75bn
- IMF presses Ghana to stop borrowing from its central bank
- Cedi depreciated by 19.1% to dollar in January 2023 – BoG
- A Google employee of 11 years and his wife shell-shocked over retrenchment
- Ghana’s public debt stood at ¢575.7bn in November 2022 – BoG
- There is a need for proper accountability of climate change funds – Dr Segtub
- Playback: Joy Prime’s BMPS Show: Is flirting disrespectful to your partner?
- What if Muntaka is appointed party’s campaign manager – NDC Executive Member on Minority leadership shake-up
- #SomethingWickedAwards live on Hitz FM
- Climate change funds should be used more for adaptation and mitigation efforts – Penplusbytes
- 1 suspect arrested in Krofrom gang attack
- Only 1 person died from suspected food poisoning at Oyibi – FDA
- UMB launches 2 new life insurance products with SIC Life
- Gang burns down six-bedroom house in reprisal attack at Krofrom
- 7 shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue