In an alleged robbery gone wrong, the robber had part of his penis bitten off by his victim at Abompey New Site in the Obuasi Municipality of the Ashanti Region.
Justina Donkor, a 24-year-old student, reported to the Police that Emmanuel Ankron, 23, drugged and forcibly had sex with her in her room.
The lady claimed she woke up to find the man holding a machete and pointing a locally manufactured pistol at her.
She alleged that Mr Ankron had robbed her of an amount of ¢550, her TV set and mobile phone.
In her statement to the police, she said her assailant later changed his mind to leave the room with his booty and asked his victim to play with his private part.
Although unwilling, she obliged and started and in the process, she bit off his penis. The suspect also allegedly bit her at the back.
“The suspect, with blood oozing from the wound, ran away leaving the TV set and her mobile phone behind,” she said in statement to the police.
Both of them are receiving treatment at the AGA Hospital.
The police have retrieved the cut off penis from the crime scene and deposited it at the hospital for preservation.
They say investigations are underway.
- Police intervene to bring deadly clash between Nima and Mamobi youth under control
- Captain Smart to face prosecution over ¢25,000 fraud case
- Nigerians troll Ghanaians after AFCON loss
- Nobody can intimidate any chief under my watch – Asantehene
- My mother got me initiated at a Tigare shrine – Psalm Adjeteyfio
- Police discover ammunitions following deadly clash between Nima and Maamobi youth
- Bel-Aqua 500ml bottles to be temporarily found without usual plastic sheets around cap
- Playback: Ghana Vs Comoros
- 2021 AFCON: Twitter users blame Anas’ Number 12 exposé for Black Stars’ exit
- It’s not true 90% of recently recruited staff have been dismissed – BoG
3 more Covid-19 deaths recorded by GHS
Ghana card will be only identification for banking transactions from July 1, 2022 – BoG
Ofosu-Ampofo, Boahen trial adjourned to February 17
Reward me with presidential candidate for my invaluable service – Kofi Apraku to NPP
Kumawood movie industry is doing well but needs a revamp – Timothy Bentum
145 enterprises in Accra owe Tourism Development Fund ₵678, 856.15 as of Dec. 2021
Oliver Barker-Vormawor: Legacies of a colonised people – Conceptual indices for reframing Dormaahene and Asantehene controversy
Ablakwa calls for disbandment of current Black Stars, Milovan’s sacking
Owusu Bempah fails to show up in court
Father on the run with 7-year-old daughter to stop her from getting Covid-19 vaccine
Entries for 8th edition of Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards extended
Current Black Stars team should be dissolved, coach sacked – Nyaho Nyaho Tamakloe
Female laboratory technician remanded for performing abortion on minor
Adam Bonaa: Makers of laws lawless!!!
Cedi may not depreciate by more than 5% in 2022 – Analyst