Bose Ogulu, mother of Grammy-winning Nigerian artiste, Burna Boy, on Monday stated that there was never a dull moment raising her three talented kids.
This was after she shared a video, on Mothers Day, that showed Burna Boy and his two sisters, Ronami and Nissi, dancing to Sungba, a song that featured the award-winning singer.
Bose Ogulu while wishing herself a Happy Mothers Day, hailed her children as “amazingly talented and funny human beings”.
In the post on her verified Instagram page, Thenamix, as she calls herself, said motherhood was a supreme and divine assignment.
She wrote, “ Never a dull moment raising these three amazingly talented and funny human beings. @burnaboygram @r0nami @nissination. Being a mum is a supreme, divine assignment. Happy Mother’s day.”
While Burna Boy is globally popular as a musician, his sisters have also been recognised for their entertainment and art industry input.
Burna Boy’s sister, Ronami, doubles as the singer’s creative director.
Nissi, however, is an artist and a singer. She was a member of the team that created one of the Range Rover cars released in October last year.
She recently hosted her family and friends to an art exhibition in Lagos tagged, ‘Puzzled’.
- Former NDA CEO accuses successor of doctoring figures, forging his signature in ¢10m fraud case
- Arise Ghana hits the street today to protest poor economic conditions
- 85% revenue has been lost due to E-Levy – African Network of Entrepreneurs CEO
- Government will withdraw e-levy if it’s not helpful – Kwaku Kwarteng
- Social media users jubilate over E-levy flop
- Jackie Appiah’s home leaves many speechless
- Health Minister submits over 10 documents against Ato Forson in ambulance case
- ‘E-levy not a bad tax; Ghanaians just don’t want to pay taxes’ – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Arise Ghana appeals High Court ruling on protest
- 28 years of teaching but living on loans – Life of a teacher
Komenda Sugar Factory 98% complete; to undergo test run in July – Alan Kyerematen
Fake police officer granted ₵70k bail over fraud
Businessman remanded over theft of Toyota vehicle
Arise Ghana Demo: Police arrest 3 protesters
10 things emotionally neglected kids grow up believing — that are simply not true
Fidelity Bank records 32% increase in Profit Before Tax
BoG elected Vice Chair of African Financial Inclusion Policy Initiative
Luv FM High School Debate: St. Hubert competes with Opoku Ware
Tear gas fired at Arise Ghana demo
Ghana Post wins International award for Best EMS Customer Care
‘We don’t fix matches at Gold Stars’ – CEO responds to match-fixing allegations
Volta Division One Middle League kicks off
MTN Group climaxes its 21 Days of Y’ello Care Campaign
‘Comparing NDC to NPP is like comparing light and darkness’ – Sam George
Mastercard and Ecobank Group partner to digitise agricultural value chains in Africa￼