Audio By Carbonatix
Two Fulham players are among three individuals who have tested positive for coronavirus in the latest round of testing for Championship clubs.
Across Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 1,030 players and staff were tested.
It comes after two people at Hull were confirmed to have the virus on Sunday after the previous round of testing.
Championship clubs were allowed to return to non-contact training on Monday - the first step towards the potential resumption of the season.
Both Fulham players will remain unnamed because of medical confidentiality, and are self-isolating in line with English Football League and government guidance.
It is not known which club has the third positive test, or whether they are a player of member of staff.
However, Hull have confirmed they have no new positive cases.
No Championship matches have been played since 8 March, with the season suspended five days later.
There has been no specific date set for a resumption, although the EFL said in a statement last week that Championship clubs have "indicated that it is their wish to play on and conclude the season".
Latest Stories
-
Ghana clears upstream disputes as $3.5bn investment pipeline takes shape
1 hour -
Land dispute turns deadly as man is allegedly stabbed with scissors at Achiase
2 hours -
Muntaka orders police to crush vigilantism, unauthorised ‘self-defence’ groups
2 hours -
Kingsley Agyemang donates medical equipment, pays patients’ bills at Kyebi Hospital
3 hours -
‘The Big Push is pushing’ – Upper West MPs hail contractors delivering in the region
4 hours -
Dorimon E-Block project nears completion after decade-long stall
4 hours -
GTA 6 leaks – a nightmare or a blip for the biggest video game of the year?
5 hours -
Two injured in stabbing attack at Canada Sikh temple
5 hours -
Modi spent years building his strong image – why is he making Gen Z reels now?
5 hours -
Canada ‘should fight’ as US trade deadline looms, Manitoba premier says
5 hours -
Man Utd agree £70m fee for Brighton’s Baleba
6 hours -
Inter-Agency Football Gala: YEA organize event as part of National Youth Month celebration
6 hours -
Receiver fights High Court order to hand over No.1 Oxford Street Hotel to Cheddar’s company
6 hours -
Partey begins new chapter in Saudi Arabia with Al Shabab
6 hours -
NSMQ 2026: St. Francis Xavier deny debutants Pentecost SHS one-eighth spot
6 hours