Ten persons have been left injured after a VIP bus and a KIA Hyundai Rhino collided at Nobewam on the Accra-Kumasi highway.
The incident which happened on the night of Thursday, May 4, recorded no deaths.
The injured were rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment by the Asante Akyem office of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) and National Ambulance.
An eyewitness who recounted the event blamed the unfortunate incident on overtaking.
The KIA Hyundai Rhino with registration number GR 6717 19 was travelling from Kumasi to Accra and the Scania VIP bus with registration number AC 1586 17 was traveling in the opposite direction.
- Kwahu-Nkwatia Nkosuohene receives peace ambassador award
- Ghana’s wake-up call to the 2023 SDG Summit: The urgent need to double-up efforts for Agenda 2030
- National anthem fills the air as police blocks #OccupyJulorbiHouse protestors again
- We truly voted for a dictator – Efia Odo on #OccupyJulorBiHouse arrests
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Celebrities should stop being cowards and show up – Efia Odo
- Why Kenya’s Eliud Kipchoge chose the Berlin Marathon to prepare for the Paris Olympics
- Vodafone Director calls on SMEs to seize opportunities at upcoming Business Runway event
- FIFA and United Nations Industrial Development Organization meet to discuss collaboration opportunities
- Fuse ODG gets romantic in new single; releases ‘3eak a.m (Waistline)’
- Kotoko is building, so fans should be patient and support – Emmanuel Agyemang-Badu
- ‘Cannabis muffins’ given to 90 schoolchildren in South Africa
- Limited Voter Registration: EC assures all eligible voters will be registered
- Ghana’s economy not yet on a recovery path – Prof. Mensah insists
- Over 5,000 people benefit from free health screening by Lifetime Wells Vision
- We needed someone to get us goals, and Mohammed Kudus did – West Ham boss David Moyes