Hearts of Oak Board showed their ruthless nature again by firing Samuel Boadu from the head coach role on Tuesday after an emergency meeting.
The 21-time champions have had a stuttering start to the campaign, without a win in three Premier League matches in the betPawa Premier League.
The winless run stretches to eight games from last season as they finished in sixth with 48 points, eventually losing their title to reigning champions Asante Kotoko.
Boadu’s glittering spell at Hearts – winning the Premier League, FA Cup twice, Super Cup, and President Cup, did not dissuade the Togbe-led board from cracking the whip.
Below is the list of coaches who have been axed under the administration of the bankroller.
1. Nebojsa Vucicevic – 4th February 2011 to 18th March 2012.
2. C.K Akonnor – 19th March 2012 to 1st November 2012.
3. David Duncan – 13th November 2012 to 8th November 2016.
4. Herbert Addo – 11th July 2014 to 14th July 2015.
5. Kenichi Yatsuhashi – 29th October 2015 to 20th June 2016
6. Sérgio Traguil – 27th June 2016 to 30th August 2016.
7. Frank Nuttall – 16th February 2017 to 23rd February 2018.
8. Henry Wellington – 23rd February 2018 to 8th June 2018.
9. Kim Grant – 8th November 2018 to 31st December 2019.
10. Kosta Papic – 1st December 2020 to 15th February 2021 – Papic left to take a new job in South Africa.
11. Samuel Boadu – 1st March 2021 to 27th September 2022.
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Honour roadmap for Ofori-Atta’s sacking – Disgruntled NPP MPs tell Akufo-Addo
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- It’s not my fault Asamoah Gyan missed the penalty in 2010 – Luis Suarez
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change