File photo

A 65-year-old man has burnt to death at Kronum in the Suame Municipality of Ashanti Region.

Akwasi Asare was sleeping in his room after taking medication when the apartment caught fire on Tuesday, January 11.

According to Nhyira News, the deceased’s brother who was with him tried unsuccessfully to rescue after the ceiling of the room caved in.

The facility which is up in flames is a 10-bedroom house in the area.

More soon…



NULL Invalid API key or channelobject(stdClass)#8593 (1) { ["error"]=> object(stdClass)#8586 (3) { ["code"]=> int(403) ["message"]=> string(117) "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota." ["errors"]=> array(1) { [0]=> object(stdClass)#8535 (3) { ["message"]=> string(117) "The request cannot be completed because you have exceeded your quota." ["domain"]=> string(13) "youtube.quota" ["reason"]=> string(13) "quotaExceeded" } } } }