President Akufo-Addo will begin a tour of the Central Region on Monday, October 18.
This forms part of his annual working visit to the 16 regions in the country.
During the tour, he will commission and inspect projects under the 1 District 1 Factory initiative.
The tour will start with the inspection of engineering laboratories and workshops put up by the Education Ministry and the Council for Technical and Vocational Education and Training at the Cape Coast Technical University.
He is also expected, to pay courtesy calls on the Chiefs of the Oguaa Traditional Area as well as Chiefs of Assin North in Assin Breku and Effutuakwa in Assin Fosu.
The President will then cut sod for a road construction project in the Assin Central constituency and the Nyankimasi Ahenkro to Assin Jakai Cocoa road.
Nana Akufo-Addo continues his tour on Tuesday with a courtesy call on the Chiefs of the Hemang Lower Denkyira and the sod cutting for the construction of the Hemang-Nsutem Cocoa Road including the commissioning of the Central Oil Mills, a company under the One District One Factory initiative located in Assin Jukwa.
The President will also commission a number of projects in Winneba, specifically the Effutu Constituency, projects like; a community center, health facility, a library and the Museum of Effutu Culture.
The tour ends with the final commissioning of a lubricant factory at the Gomoa Akotsi Fetteh Junction in the Gomoa East Constituency.
- Ex-military man shoots 2 children over rent issues with their father
- NSMQ 2021: ‘Learn to lose graciously’ – Primetime replies Presec on ‘raw deal’ claims
- Court issues warrant for the arrest of Nhyiaeso MP
- GOIL withdraws from Association of OMCs over accusations of government interference in fuel price review
- ‘E-levy is not compulsory; if you don’t want to pay, don’t do ‘MoMo’ – Carlos Ahenkorah
- Prempeh College’s interactive screen was locked through no fault of theirs during NSMQ finale – Primetime Limited reveals
- 2 new banks coming soon – Banking Consultant
- GOIL denies government’s hand in latest fuel price review
- 3 school children die in accident, others in critical condition
- Presec’s alumni claims; an attempt to detract attention from our champions – Primetime Ltd
Ghana’s fight against corruption was thrown in reverse for 3 years – Special Prosecutor
NYC Mayor-elect, Eric Adams is guest of honour at HACSA Foundation
ECG cuts power supply to Tema Steel, Central University over accumulated electricity debt
US announces funds to support independent journalism and reporters targeted for their work
Decision to collapse UT bank was partly fueled by political reasons – Kofi Amoabeng
ACCA hosts its third Africa Members’ Conference 2021
Taunts of going to hell for being gay pushes 12-year-old to commit suicide
‘Thank you for the Twitter messages and posts for my birthday’ – Kufuor
‘Bring innovation to farming’ – Karaga MP urges winners of 2021 Farmers Day at Pishugu
We don’t need Wizkid’s platform, We have to work hard – R2Bees
Special Prosecutor to set up Ghana Corruption League Table in 2022
Sustain momentum of Green Ghana Project – Youth Bridge Foundation to government
First Lady’s Cup: Hasaacas seek fifth major trophy against Ampem Darkoa
WGPL: GFA releases fixtures for 2021/22 season
We are currently investigating 31 corruption cases – Special Prosecutor