Former Inspector General of Police, Peter Tenganabang Nanfuri has passed on.
He died at age 80.
Peter Nanfuri was the Paramount Chief of the Jirapa Traditional Area with the title Naa Ansoleh Ganaa II.
He served as Inspector General of Police in Ghana from October 1, 1996, to January 21, 2001.
He died on Friday, February 17, 2023.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- We won’t withhold our approval of Chief Justice nominee – Minority backs Gertrude Torkornoo
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- Assin North By-election: Who has the edge – An analysis
- EOCO declares 2 persons wanted for various crimes
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- Work as a technocrat, don’t meddle in local politics – John Jinapor tells World Bank Country rep
- NLC summons GBC staff over industrial action
- GSE records slow performance in May 2023; Unilever, Fanmilk among big gainers
- EC member dragged to Supreme Court over alleged NPP affiliation
- Global growth to slow to 2.1% in 2023; prospects clouded by financial risks – World Bank
- Kenya to turn cult forest into a memorial site
- Rwanda genocide suspect unfit to stand trial, UN court rules
- Karim Benzema joins Saudi champions Al-Ittihad after Real Madrid exit
- Government sends proposal on debt restructuring to official creditors
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- KGL Group champions Diaspora Inclusion at Ghana Investment and Opportunities Summit 2023
- Kejetia traders call for implementation of fire recommendations by local government
- Gyakye Quayson shouldn’t have offered himself for election in the first place – Kwaku Paintsil
- Car washer, 20 jailed 18 months for unlawful entry and stealing
- Man, unemployed sentenced 6 years for stealing
- Assin North MP case: Supreme Court veered off the real issue before them – Ayariga