Southampton manager, Nathan Jones, says Ghana winger, Kamaldeen Sulemana, feels he can help the club immediately in their fight to stay in the Premier League.
The Saints sit bottom of the league log with 15 points after 20 rounds of games and desperately need spark in their attack if they are to avoid relegation.
Jones described the signing of the 20-year-old Ghanaian as a positive recruitment and will add some fire to their attack.
“This is another really positive addition for us this month,” Jones said after the deal was concluded.
“We’ve obviously been keen to add a little more potency to the side, and Kamaldeen is someone who does that for us.
“He’s at a stage in his career where we feel he can help us in the immediate term, but also continue to grow and develop further into the future.”
The former Nordsjaelland star has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Southampton from Stade Rennais that will keep him at the club until 2027.
He is awaiting work permit before he will be available to make his Southampton debut.
- Akufo-Addo swears in 3 new members of Electoral Commission
- ECG disconnects power to Ho Airport, GRA over debt
- Fella Makafui reacts after Twitter user accuses her of ‘sleeping’ with Medikal’s ex-manager
- Overborrowing is one of Akufo-Addo’s biggest mistakes – Prof Adei
- ‘Western Togoland’: 5 secessionists handed 5 years in jail each
- Ludacris hangs out with Sarkodie in Ghana, fans speculate new music
- Ghana v Angola: Kingsley Schindler replaces injured Tariq Lamptey
- Cedi may record mixed performance to dollar this week
- Putin says ties with Africa a priority to Moscow
- GALLERY: Best pictures from Black Stars training at Accra Sports Stadium on Monday
- Ghana’s economy is still afloat because of Alan Kyerematen’s vision – Buaben Asamoah
- Intimidation of journalists is on the rise – Kweku Andoh Awotwi
- I have already won Ayawaso West Wuogon NDC primaries – Fred Nuamah
- Livestream: One-one-on with Managing Director of ECG on PM Express
- EC has become an annex of the NPP – Sammy Gyamfi
- If you move right, you don’t need 10 shows to be okay – Kelvyn Boy
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- 3 JoyNews journalists win big at Merck Foundation 2022 Media Recognition Awards
- I want to be President to build a new Ghana –Kwaku Kobeah
- Essence of marketing is creation of strong brands – Nsarkoh
- Christiana Awuni explains why ‘slay queens’ can’t quit having body enhancement surgeries
- Spend wisely, desist from expensive borrowing – GSE boss to government
- GOIL supports Appiatse Disaster Fund
- Headmasters can’t stop students from reporting to school over prospectus – Education Minister tells parents
- It’s been an insightful experience – Funke Akindele breaks silence after losing elections