The Afrobeat singer Kelvyn Boy has endorsed Joy Prime’s upcoming music reality show, ‘Cues & Lyrics.’
The artiste just cannot keep his cool as he expresses excitement over the upcoming show.
In a video clip posted on the Joy Prime Facebook page, the Down Flat hit maker said, “Wasup, wasup. Watch out for the Cues and Lyrics audition. I dey come there. Me myself, I dey there. Pull up, yeah. Joy Prime. Let’s all meet on March 31st. One love.”
Cues & Lyrics is a talent hunt aimed at unearthing the next biggest music star in Ghana.
The afrobeat musician further added that he will be present at the audition, which is slated for Friday, March 31, 2023, at the Tigon Creative Studios, Achimota.
He further urged the prospective contestants to prepare well and show the world their musical dexterity.
Already, hundreds have been calling to express their interest in participating in the audition.
It’s not too late for you to join the show. If you can sing and are eager to explore your talent on a large platform, Cues & Lyrics is your big chance to shine.
Cues and lyrics: bring on the music!
Joy Prime, your ultimate experience.
- Perez Chapel’s Agyinasare given 14 days to appear before Nogokpo traditional leaders
- Rastafarian student nearly rejected by Achimota School may represent them at NSMQ
- Lack of transparency and accountability may force us to cut support to School Feeding Programme – World Bank
- Can Gyekye-Quayson lawfully run as an MP in the Assin-North bye-election? (Kwaku Azar writes)
- Nottingham Forest release Andre Ayew
- Surfline SIMs removed from Central SIM Database
- Man fined GH¢2k and a sheep for allegedly attempting to sleep with friend’s wife
- ‘If NPP can get a consensus candidate, it’ll help us tremendously’ – Hackman
- 1V1D: Government spent averagely ¢670k on each of the ‘dried dams’ – Research
- Newly commissioned Catechist dies during Communion Service at Gowrie
- Government committed to a swift revival of economy – Ofori-Atta to foreign investors
- Biden says debt ceiling deal averted ‘economic collapse’
- Livestream: Newsfile discusses Supreme Court ruling on Domelevo, NPP flagbearer race
- Soo, Wasipe hostilities: Mahama calls for urgent intervention of Overlords of Mamprugu and Gonjaland
- Comfort Yeboah
- Assin North by-election: NDC will not win with sympathy votes – Nana Boakye
- British Airways fined $1.1m by US government
- Ama Ata Aidoo made tremendous contributions to Ghana, Africa’s development – Akufo-Addo
- Forgive me if I’ve misled you – Akuapem Poloo apologises to fans
- Bonn Climate Change Conference to set stage for course correction at COP28
- Those who don’t vote are the ones saying I don’t stand a chance – Kwadwo Poku
- KNUST tops Times Higher Education Impact Ranking for quality education
- NPP Flagbearership Race: It’s too early to start talks of having a consensus candidate – Kwadwo Poku
- Accident at Nyinahin leaves 15 people in critical condition
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Don’t Die Fixing It