Arturo Vidal scored a scruffy late winner as La Liga leaders Barcelona came from behind to beat bottom club Leganes.
Youssef En-Nesyri’s stunning early strike put Leganes ahead while Barcelona toiled in response.
The champions improved after the break and Luis Suarez equalised with a clinical header.
Vidal’s finish put the leaders three points clear of rivals Real Madrid, who play Real Sociedad (20:00 GMT).
The Chilean midfielder’s goal was fortuitous, Ousmane Dembele’s corner deflecting kindly off Ruben Perez and falling to Vidal, who could not miss from a yard out.
Barcelona have lost three times away from home this season and looked nervy in the first half, deservedly falling behind when En-Nesyri picked out the top corner with a rasping shot after 11 minutes.
Oscar Rodriguez should have doubled the home side’s lead but found the side-netting as their visitors struggled to get going in the final third.
After half-time, Barca centre-back Gerard Pique hit the post but they will be relieved to have escaped from this fixture with all three points.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
- NSMQ 2021: Tamasco and 3 others secure tickets to Accra on day one of Northern Regional qualifiers
UEW Signs MoU with T-TEL to reform Educational Sector
Central Regional House of Chiefs vow to be more development-oriented
New Kejetia Market closed down after Tuesday’s fire
Message from the Morning Man: Albert and the Bees
Asantehene to open Regional Consultative Dialogue on Small-Scale Mining on May 12
Taskforce will curb illegal chainsaw operations – Municipal Director says
Some 155 million people suffer from hunger in 2020 – UN
Students graduate without acquiring the requisite skills needed for the job market – Skills Development expert
Use campaign billboards to educate Ghanaians on road safety – Chiefs urge
GAF are engaged in the decommissioning and demobilizing of equipment used for illegal mining – Abu Jinapor
Kumasi Mayor commends Fire Service for swift response to New Kejetia Market fire
Francis Addai-Nimoh: #FixTheCountry – Drawing the lines of responsibilities
No regional and district Eidul Fitr prayers, security agents to ensure compliance
Unemployed man jailed 11 years for stealing
Azamati’s development as top athlete is fastest in my 11 years – West Texas track coach