A makeup artist from Nigeria has extended her skills from makeup to transformation.
In several videos that have gone viral, the young lady called Jane Richard used makeup to transform herself into some of the most famous people.
Some of these persons include the late Chadwick Boseman, Tiwa Savage, Davido, President Buhari, Ramsay Noah, Kanayo O Kanayo among others.
In an interview with BBC Pidgin Miss Richard explained that during the lockdown, she was bored and wanted to try new things while staying indoors.
She explained that she had tried to learn new skills but somehow turned herself into Buhari.
However, after the positive reactions she got, Miss Richard said she was encouraged to do more.
She revealed that her most challenging transformation has been that of Pete Edochie.
Miss Richards said she had spent about three hours trying to capture the facial hairs and the expression to perfect the face.
Chadwick Boseman was the first international celebrity she tried to transform into, she stated.
According to her, his death was a huge blow to her and her family thus she wanted to do something to remember him by.
Miss Richards said she calls herself an artiste explaining that her craft is needed in many places especially in the movie industry.
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- Women have been misled about menopause says New York Times
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- I couldn’t attend PRESEC-Legon because our cocoa farm got burnt – Seth Terkper
- There is no biometric record of Victor Kusi Boateng in our database – NIA tells Ablakwa
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- Vote for a candidate Ghanaians will prefer – Alan Kyerematen to delegates
- PEPFAR collaborates with Asutifi North Assembly in HIV/AIDS education
- Government needs to engage businesses to improve revenue generation – Dr. Seddoh
- We have not banned Okobeng Mining Limited from mining in Dominase – Gwira Traditional Council
- DDEP: The real issue is the quality of GDP – Dr. Seddoh
- DDEP: We seem to be rushing – Prof. Lord Mensah
- Stonebwoy releases brand new single ‘More of You’
- Fire sweeps through over 15 shops, houses at Tema Community Two
- AfDB Group, Government of Canada announce funding facility to grow SMEs
- Police on manhunt for robbers who shot 3 persons at Ntwitwina
- Egyapa Mercer disowns reports claiming he said first Oil-for-Gold consignment was paid for with cash
- Six technical universities participate in training to build their Career Services departments
- ‘We feel victimised even though we are fully compliant’ to E-VAT – Melcom to GRA
- GRA descends on Maxmart and Koala for failing to issue electronic VAT, others