A five-member delegation of the opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC0 on Wednesday called on the leadership of the Ghana Journalists Association (GJA) at its office in Accra.
The delegation was led by the General Secretary of the party Mr Fifi Kwetey, Communications Director of Mr Kakra Essamuah and Obobia Opoku Darko.
The meeting touched on a wide range of issues especially on the need for journalists to work professionally and still hold the government accountable.
GJA executives at the meeting were Albert Dwumfuor, the president, Vice president Linda Asnte Agye, General Secretary Kofi Yeboah, Communications Officer Rebecca Ekpe and National Organizer, Dominic Hlodze.
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift
- I’ll release audio recording of Kan Dapaah’s $1m offer to silence me – Barker-Vormawor
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Police arresting protesters without a warrant was unlawful – Inusah Fuseini
- Photos and videos: Protesters hit the street on day 3 of #OccupyJulorbiHouse demonstration
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Organisers of demonstrations must respect the law – Gary Nimako
- Ghana is in a leadership crisis; African leaders lack consciousness – Prof Adu-Gyamfi
- MMALABS signs MoU with Spintex Medical Center to boost quality healthcare
- NPP flagbearer race: Bawumia suspends campaign over ongoing limited registration exercise
- Sharaf Mahama celebrates 26th birthday with donation and reading session with kids
- I’m not the 3rd richest man in Ghana – Dr Kwame Addo-Kufuor