The government is still in talks with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to secure a programme for Ghana.
But, it is unsure when the decisions will be finalised. This has pushed back the date for tge 2023 budget reading.
Today on Newsfile, Samson Lardy Anyenini and his guests will discuss the IMF deal and the 2023 budget.
Also, the Agric Ministry has started the sale of its grocies to combact the high prices of foodstuffs.
Newsfile discusses the Ministry’s decion and its impact.
- Medical Doctor gets emotional on Joy FM over debt exchange
- Black Stars’ Christian Atsu reportedly missing after earthquake in Turkey
- My loss to Manny Pacquiao was deliberate – Joshua Clottey
- Photos: British actor Idris Elba visits Manhyia Palace
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Muntaka accepts Minority leadership reshuffle after meeting with Mahama
- Over 1000 dead as huge quake toppled buildings in Turkey and Syria while people slept
- Cedi continues recent gain against dollar; $1 now ¢10.40
- Government unlikely to pay ¢4.185bn 5-year bond maturing on February 6, 2023
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Ankaful inmates get medical supplies from Tobinco Pharmaceuticals
- Suame traders fume; resist planned demolition of market
- Jesse Morgan recruits Celestine Donkor for inspiring single, Wataban (Wings of God)
- Diaspora Girls’ Senior High School launches 20th anniversary celebration
- Legendary Agya Koo Nimo celebrated by Judahland Empire
- Italian-based Ghanaian on holidays allegedly murdered by neighbour
- All is set for Kwabena Kwabena’s Vitamilk Love Night Concert on Feb. 11
- Ghana Union Vestland, Norway elects new executives
- Playback: Finance Minister updates public on DDEP
- We need to fix the motorway, we don’t care where the money comes from – Fred Smith
- US State Department begins POD in Ghana
- Managing business not gender-sensitive – Women urged
- Benjamin Azamati finishes third behind Noah Lyles in New Balance Indoor Grand prix
- We pray Christian Atsu is found safe, sound – Akufo-Addo
- We are set for 1 District, 1 Doctor initiative – Volta-Oti GMA Chairman