Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele could join Paris St-Germain in the summer after being offered to three Premier League clubs, says Guillem Balague.
The 24-year-old France international had agreed terms with PSG, and could still move at the end of the season when his Barca contract expires.
Manchester United and Chelsea were not interested in Dembele, while Tottenham thought he was too expensive.
Barca paid an initial £96.8m for Dembele in 2017.
However, they are now asking him to take a pay cut or leave.
Analysis – ‘Barcelona drove the whole thing’ by Guillem Balague, Spanish football expert
Barcelona have driven the whole thing. United said they weren’t interested, Spurs considered it but he was too expensive. Chelsea weren’t interested either.
So it was Barcelona trying to drive attention to the fact he may be available. They are going to paint the picture it was Dembele rejecting the moves, but that was not the case.
PSG is a very interesting one. When Barcelona said £20m, they did a massive U-turn but it also had to do with the fact it would have broken the harmony of the squad.
I am told there is a verbal agreement for Dembele to sign for PSG in the summer, but they would still like to listen to English offers though.
- Jackie Appiah trends on Twitter as video of posh Trassaco mansion pops up
- Drama as Nigerian lawyer dresses as native doctor to Supreme Court
- Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
- Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
- Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
- National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
- Enimil Ashon: Osafo Maafo taking NPP to opposition?￼￼
- 18 dead in mass break-in to Spanish enclave
- Empress Gifty’s grandmother passes on
- Playback: Newsfile discusses accountability surrounding National Cathedral, Covid-19 expenditure
2022 MTN FA Cup final: the five key players to watch
Take steps to prevent torture during operations – CHRAJ to Security Agencies
Tonto Dikeh nominated as running mate to Rivers State governorship candidate
Make youth development in peace a priority – UN Peace Ambassador to African leaders
Social media users troll Shatta Wale over Jackie Appiah’s mansion
Scores injured in accident on Accra-Kumasi highway
National Cathedral: Board of Trustees must also be blamed for infractions – Antwi-Bosiako
Over 1000 Nigeriens repatriated – Gender Ministry
Finance Minister accounted for less than 50% of Covid-19 expenditure – Dr. Asiedu
All issues raised about National Cathedral will be addressed – Dr John Kumah
National Cathedral: Lies are being told to cause disaffection – John Kumah
Suspects held over Nigeria church massacre
Uncle Ebo’s ‘I slept with your wife’ shows today at the National Theatre
National Cathedral: Let us explore $50m cost option – Martin Kpebu
National Cathedral construction should not be under Monuments Board – Martin Kpebu