Republic Bank has received two prestigious international awards at the just-ended International Banker Awards 2022. The Bank was honoured as the Best Innovation in Retail Banking Ghana and Best Private Bank in Ghana.
The awards which were published on May 30, 2022 are in recognition of the outstanding performances and exceptional commitment Republic Bank has exhibited in ensuring best practice and innovation within the Ghanaian banking and financial industry.
Republic Bank (Ghana) PLC is the first amongst the Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) territories to have received this award.
Commenting on the announcement of the awards, Mr. Farid Antar, Managing Director of
Republic Bank (Ghana) PLC, said the Bank was pleased to be recognized with such a prestigious international award. He dedicated the awards to the Board, Management, Staff and Customers of the Bank, thanking them for their commitment and support towards the progress as well as achievements the Bank has chalked in the last three years.
He further explained that these awards come with great pride, especially at the apex of his over 42 years
of service to Republic Bank, out of which three years have been dedicated to the growth and development of key strategic pillars in Ghana.
“The Bank has over the years been developing flexible mortgage payment options, customer-centric digital service solutions and banking innovations to improve the customers’ service experience through the introduction of its suite of digital services, seasonal campaign loans and recently the launch of four fantastic Republic VISA Credit Cards on the Ghanaian market.
“These innovations make the banking experience seamless, less stressful and value-adding for both our existing and potential customers. To us, serving retail and business clients means engaging in conversations and creating solutions that meet their needs through a simple, yet effective, product and services suite”, Mr. Antar said.
Republic Bank has adopted a customer-focused approach to ensure service quality and modern banking experience in an evolving digital environment.
The Bank is committed to doing business responsibly and advancing the Bank’s transition towards a sustainable digital and innovative future. It therefore comes as no surprise that in a matter of weeks, the Bank has won a number of prestigious awards such as the Fastest Growing Bank of the Year Award
and CEO of the Year by Corporate Ghana Awards 2021 and a second CEO of the Year from the Ghana Entrepreneur and Corporate Executive Awards 2022. The Bank is indeed wired to win more.
The International Banker Awards program recognizes top-ranking individuals and organizations across the global Banking Industry. Nominations are dependent on its global network of readers and winners are chosen based on entries as well as independent research.
The criteria for evaluation includes financial performance, technological driven innovations, product offerings, customer experiences, brand and sales capabilities and measurable achievements within the banking sector
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Majority leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’
- Teachers are poised to teach, but no logistics – GNAT
- Sex is a very healthy aerobic exercise – Dr. Yaw Osarfo
- Four men jailed for molesting a teenager at Agogo
- ‘I’m excited to show everyone at Southampton what I can do’ – Kamaldeen Sulemana
- 32-year-old nurse commits suicide in Kpasera, Savannah Region
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu