After several weeks of sitting on the shelves, the second season of the most anticipated radio series, ‘The Library,’ premieres on Friday, 24th June 2022.
The show will air on the nation’s flagship entertainment radio station, Hitz FM —and hosted by multi-award-winning radio presenter, Andy Dosty.
The first episode of the second season features the discography of record producer, WillisBeatz.
He is known for notable productions behind Shatta Wale’s Taking Over, Forgetti, Open and Close, Skin Pain, Freedom, Umbrella, and late Ebony’s Maame Hwe and Sponsor.
The Takoradi-based record producer also produced Ayesem’s Koti, Kofi Kinaata’s Made in Taadi, and Mzvee’s Sing My Name, among many hits.
WillisBeatz has also worked with singers like Bisa Kdei, Fameye, Darkovibes, Castro and Gallaxy, among others.
Between 10:00 a.m. and noon on Friday, 24th June, the award-winning producer will discuss the events that prompted the production of some of his works – the inspiration behind each track’s composition and facts unbeknown to music fans who have enjoyed his productions over the years.
In a few minutes of the first episode, WillisBeatz will present a brief narration of how he got into music and why he chose it as a profession.
Intermittently, the artistes he has worked with will also share some interesting facts and revelations regarding their recording sessions with the producer.
Subsequently, this season will feature other revered music producers like Quick Action, Kaywa, and Dan Bassey.
The revelations made by the “cast” of this season are not found anywhere on the internet, as Hitz 103.9 FM protects the exclusive rights to the information made available to the team. For exclusivity, one would have to tune in to the frequency for the season premiere. No subscriptions are required.
Additionally, the radio station’s Twitter account, [@Hitz1039FM] will do the honours of tweeting real-time updates during the show to keep its followers informed.
Shhhh, in the library, we don’t disturb.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg
- We will work day, night to clear backlog of passports – Foreign Affairs Minister
- Falling in love is easy — Staying in love is a choice
- Why love is messy but beautiful at the same time
- Nana Ampadu to be buried on October 8
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- Uganda needs GridCo’s expertise in reliable power transmission – UETCL
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- What sounds are hot with Ghanaian Gen Zs right now?
- SSNIT launches Mobile Service Week at Ho
- Anny Osabutey: BHM Construction and Ningo-Prampram’s monstrous traffic
- Erik Ten Hag explains why he left Ronaldo on the bench in derby defeat
- Injured Baba Rahman to return before Ghana – Switzerland pre-World Cup friendly
- 100 Ukraine student returnees placed in medical schools in Ghana – Dr Nsiah Asare
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- Patricia Obo-Nai Wins Best CEO of the Year at Africa Telecom Innovations and Excellence Awards