Saturday is here again, and so is your number one weekend show, Newsfile.
Missed the news during the week? Fret not, as all the prominent issues you missed will be recapped in the discussion on February 4, from 9:00am to 12noon.
In this week’s edition, host Samson Lady Anyenini will put up for discussion, the following hot issues: DDEP – examining the revised terms and deadline, CPI 2022 report – no progress in corruption fight for 3 years? As well as corruption in computerized schools placement; fixing the cracks.
Discerning viewers can follow the conversation on digital satellite channels-421 on DSTV or channel 144 on GoTV.
The discussion can also be streamed live on JoyNews’ Facebook or YouTube channels.
Prefer to listen? Tune in to Joy 99.7 FM or Luv 99.5 FM on the radio, or stream the discussion live on either Google or Apple Podcasts.
Join Samson Lardy Anyenini as he interrogates the issues with his panelists from 9:00am to 12noon.
Newsfile, Your most authoritative news analysis programme.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- I was praised for singing Teni’s song in church – New EC member
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- ‘Hatred or truth’ – Woman’s message to son’s girlfriend shocks social media users
- Livestream: Speaker grants Minority time to peruse report on Akufo-Addo’s new Ministerial appointees
- Energy Ministry isn’t indebted to ECG; there was no disconnection of power supply – Egyapa Mercer
- 6-packs come with a risk of depression
- Fish farmers call for government support to address sector challenges
- Avoid appointments that give impression of jobs for boys and girls – Joyce Bawa Morgtari tells Akufo-Addo
- Man jailed 180 days for fondling minor’s breast
- Lynx signee, Kasar, releases first single ‘Oyibo’
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kelvynboy reveals how he benefitted from Tekno, Stefflon Don feature on ‘Down Flat’ remix
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- AFCON 2023Q Preview: Black Stars host Angola in Chris Hughton’s first game
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor
- The Weeknd named world’s Most Popular Artist by Guinness World Records
- Don’t approve 5% tax on beverages, widen tax net – Food and Beverage Association tells government