Member of Parliament, Adwoa Safo on Sunday took to social media to celebrate her husband, Hanny Mouhtiseb, on their fourth wedding anniversary.
In an emotional post on Facebook, Adwoa Safo noted that it is her pleasure to share some of her memorable moments with him.
She stated that she is thankful to God for bringing them together to share a life.
The MP shared a picture of herself with her husband and their kids.
“You’re a great husband and a wonderful father… Time they say flies when you are having fun and our marriage has been a trite definition of that. These past four years with you have given me some of my best and fondest memories of my life,” Adwoa Safo wrote.
The Dome-Kwabenya MP also thanked her husband for being her support and strength throughout their marriage.
“You’ve been the silver lining in what has been a stormy year. You have touched my heart in more ways than I imagined possible and I love you more and more with each passing year.”
“Here’s to many more years filled with Love, Joy and Eternal bliss. I will always love you my dear Hanny. Happy 4th Anniversary.,” Adwoa Safo added.
Adwoa Safo tied the knot with her man Hanny Mouhtiseb on August 4, 2018, at a private ceremony attended by close friends and associates.
- Asantehene insists chiefs cannot be blamed for galamsey activities
- ‘My husband either reaches Europe or dies at sea’
- PBC Ltd CEO, Richard Akuoko Adiyiah dead
- ‘The empty headedness of the youth was good enough to vote you into power’ – Senyo Hosi to KT Hammond
- The activities of Chairman Wontumi’s mining firm are illegal – John Jinapor
- Burkina Faso unrest: Military officers remove leader Damiba
- We do not deploy soldiers to provide security for mining firms – Armed Forces
- Galamsey fight: DCEs must get fired – John Awuah
- There is evidence to show some NPP top officials are into illegal mining – John Jinapor
- King Charles and late Queen will both feature on new 50p coins
- Livestream: 7th EMY Africa Awards on Joy Prime
- Patrons at Luv Fm Habitat Fair impressed with quality of event
- Count On Crops Hub equips 32 Agric Extension Officers with data collection skills
- Government fails to announce new farmgate price for cocoa despite start of season
- 2023 CHAN: Black Galaxies face Morocco, Madagascar and Sudan in Group C
- Fight against galamsey must be above partisan politics – Samuel Jinapor
- Customers can purchase electricity credits from Oct. 2 – ECG
- Arsenal beat Tottenham to go four points clear
- Aubameyang scores as Potter gets first Chelsea win
- Faisal Chibsah: From starting coaching career as volunteer to heading FIFA High-Performance specialist role for Africa
- Genser deal: We’re developing a Trojan horse to cannibalise all state enterprises in the energy sector – Ben Boakye
- Policymakers must ensure Ghana does not return to current economic situation – Dr. Twumasi-Baffuor
- Let the public know your innovations – Dr. Addo Kufuor charges tertiary institutions
- Over 1000 shops flooded at Kumasi Central Market; traders blame Contracta for the mess
- Orange Corners Ghana celebrates graduation of 45 entrepreneurs