Former Asante Kotoko head coach, David Duncan, is set to join Ghana Premier League side, Medeama Sporting Club ahead of the 2022/23 season.
Duncan is expected to put pen to paper on a two-year deal at the Ackoon Park
Medeama were under the tutelage of Umar Abdul Rabi in the latter stages of the 2021/22 season following the dismissal of Ignatius Osei-Fosu who replaced Yaw Preko.
Duncan makes a return to the dugouts for the first time in a long while after being relieved of his role as assistant coach of the Black Stars.
The Yellow and Mauve team will be trying to enhance their performance and fight for the Premier League title under David Duncan after finishing second with 56 points last season.
The 58-year-old also adds another Premier League team to his records having coached Hearts of Oak AshantiGold SC, Great Olympics and Sekondi Hasaacas.
Medeama SC will open their betPawa Premier League campaign with an away against Legon Cities at the El-Wak Stadium on Friday.
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- Appointment Committee recommends approval of 2 out of 4 Justices nominated to the Supreme Court
- I have been battling prostate cancer for a year – KSM
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Sacked against medical advice, workplace abuse and stigma – An HIV ambassador’s story
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Mahama appeals for ¢10 to support NDC congress
- John Kofi Owusu
- KNUST students develop smart farming system
- Nursing and Midwifery Council urges victims of medical negligence to report cases for redress
- Pedro Castillo: Peru’s ousted leader seen with police after impeachment
- Bondholders advised to compel government to reduce its size
- Waterstone Realty Ltd sues government for $4.7m over National Cathedral project
- Education should be priority of government in times of strike – NUGS
- Minority confident of kicking out Ofori-Atta by end of censure motion vote on Thursday
- Political scientist suggests merger of some ministries
- Playback: PM Express discuss burden of debt exchange programme on Ghanaians
- Road toll has not been abolished; law still exists – Roads Minister
- Hundred culinary students graduate at EKGS
- Debate on censure motion against Ofori-Atta to begin on Thursday
- We will no longer be paying 50 pesewas and ¢1 as road toll next year – Roads Minister
- Go fully digital – Akufo-Addo to Lands Commission